BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Grace Q.
Costa Mesa, CA
Smirnoff is great for when you are just trying to have a good time. It tastes fine, but will not be the best vodka you’ve had. I’d stick with Tito’s if you want both affordability AND quality.
Geo B.
Smirnoff does good flavors but their original is just as good! Great price, great taste as a shot! It's what an American vodka should be. It's my favorite brand especially in it's price range.
Sarah W.
Robinson
This vodka has been my first choice for a long time because it is the best balance of price and quality/taste. Anyone that enjoys a cocktail at home after a long day will appreciate this drink.
Tiffany D.
Quincy
This is a vodka that I would use to mix with juice or something flavored. Use this vodka to make a vodka cranberry or vodka with orange juice. I do not reccomend doing shots with this drink.
Selena S.
One of my favorite plain vodkas for just mixing with something other than soda or drinking straight. It's got a nice clean taste and finish. Refreshing for a spirit. I recommend it for sure.
Ashley P.
Harpers Ferry
This vodka has as a very strong alcohol flavor . While it is good for a cheap drink or for shots I recommend mixing it . Packaging is plain . Realest consumer. I would probably buy it again .
Lindsey A.
Valrico
Years of loving this vodka. I don't drink other liquors like rum or anything brown. And cheap vodka is awful. This is smooth takes just a little mixer. I use fruit juices. Still my favorite.
Chelsey B.
Magnolia
I actually decided on this vodka because of the price. We were using it for jello shots. It mixed well, and did the job. I would definitely buy it again for the next time we make jello shots.
Hannah B.
Columbia, SC
This is a very smooth vodka and does not have a very strong smell or aftertaste. It is a great vodka to have with water and a packet of crystal light or a water flavoring. I always buy this!
Marissa M.
Ann Arbor
Compared to flavored vodkas, I feel that this type of vodka doesn't go down as easily. I have to always drink it as part of a cocktail and mixed drink because I find it undrinkable in a shot.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.