BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Amanda W.
Waco, TX
Harsh, but it’s so good. It’s almost like that ex that you hate, but the lovin is so good, you just keep coming back for more heartbreak. Prefect for mixed drinks, but not something that I personally drink alone on rocks.
Symantha P.
My top favorite, I love making mixed drinks so this come’s to the rescue! It’s perfect enough to fit in my freezer and keep cold. I’m definitely a repeat consumer and totally recommend my fellow vodka drinkers to this one
Kyla T.
Eden Prairie
Decent vodka for a lower price. Works well with a lot of different mixers. Not my favorite brand or first choice of vodka, but it is good enough for the price that it’s sold at. Smirnoff Triple Distilled Vodka
Katie M.
Toledo, OH
It’s not my favorite of the vodkas, but Smirnoff is a great option if you don’t want to spend too much money, but don’t want to drink a vodka that tastes like rubbing alcohol. It has a decent taste, but is not my go to.
Dee D.
I love Smirnoff! Not big on their flavored ones but this is a universal liquor and can be mixed with anything! It is great and the price is good as well! I recommend this to anyone and will continue to buy this product!
Evelyn G.
Smirnoff Trie Distilled Vodka is a good vodka with a high percent alcohol , therefore you won’t need too much to have a good time . It mixes well with any fruit juice to make a an awesome cocktail, definitely recommend.
trisha d.
This is good for mixed drinks. I do not like it alone it taste to thick and kind of syrup to me. I like the price since it is not as expensive as others. I would recommend this to someone looking for affordable alcohol.
Katy Y.
Independence, Ky
Always always a favorite at our house! We always have it on hand whether it’s for after a long day at work or for get together a on the weekend! Works great on it’s own or for mixed drinks. I would 100% recommend this!
Esther C.
La Mirada
Once again Smirnoff is also an easily accessed type of hard liquor. Because this is triple distilled I definitely think it goes down easier than other types of vodka but it still wouldn’t be my first choice of alcohol.
Don C.
For a cheap night of drinking Smirnoff is definitely my go to alcohol. The quality is amazing for the price. It doesn't burn when you drink it. I usually add crystal light lemonade. If you haven't tried it, it's time!!
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.