BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

nicole l.
Saint Helen, MI
This is what you buy when you want to get a bunch of people drunk and don't care what you're drinking. It tastes like nail polish remover and is pretty nasty but it's cheap and makes okay mixed drinks.
Nicole G.
Orlando, FL
This is an affordable vodka. I’ve bought at different places like Walmart and ABC liquors to make Blue Long islands without breaking the bank. It’s not my top choice for quality but will do I’m a pinch.
Miranda E.
Menomonee Falls
A very good choice for vodka. My friends and I love to make a classic vodka cranberry, and this pairs great. A very good choice for a run of the mill vodka that will never let you down.
Geo B.
Smirnoff does good flavors but their original is just as good! Great price, great taste as a shot! It's what an American vodka should be. It's my favorite brand especially in it's price range.
Carla N.
Georgetown
This was the first vodka I ever bought. It's affordable and effective. I'd you're looking for a cheap buzz this will definitely do the trick! It's best when mixed with orange juice and sprite.
Kristen S.
Woodbridge , VA
Omg I died drinking this one night. I threw up so much. I tried again with a different flavor and the same thing happened. It’s a horribly cheap liquor. I do not recommend this one. Do not buy.
Sarah W.
Robinson
This vodka has been my first choice for a long time because it is the best balance of price and quality/taste. Anyone that enjoys a cocktail at home after a long day will appreciate this drink.
Karen K.
Elk Grove, CA
This is neither the best or the worst vodka I've had as far as taste. It mixes pretty well in cocktails and I didn't find that it had an aftertaste. Mixes well with tonic and a splash of lime.
Grace Q.
Costa Mesa, CA
Smirnoff is great for when you are just trying to have a good time. It tastes fine, but will not be the best vodka you’ve had. I’d stick with Tito’s if you want both affordability AND quality.
Chelsey B.
Magnolia
I actually decided on this vodka because of the price. We were using it for jello shots. It mixed well, and did the job. I would definitely buy it again for the next time we make jello shots.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.