BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Tiffany W.
Hobart , IN
It’s ok, not the best vodka but it’s good for mixing. It’s affordable so that helps. I’m a repeating customer for sure. Smoother than other cheaper vodkas. I recommend to others to mix with cranberry
Megan M.
Plainfield
I think this is one of the first brands of alcohol I’ve tried. The taste is very strong and kinda stays in your throat for a little bit lol it’s good to buy if you don’t wanna buy anything expensive
Aubrey L.
Parkersburg , WV
for the price it’s exactly what you pay for. it tastes pretty decent, easy to drink and mix with. i would definitely buy again. it’s something that you can buy on most convenient store shelves so it’s easy to find!
Jessica l.
Oregon
This is a very decent vodka if you don’t want to spend a ton of money but don’t want a low shelf bottle. It’s a good in between and not as expensive. The flavors are better are better and mix well.
Mary S.
Aptos, CA
Classic! Great no matter what drink you’re mixing it into, always goes well in a cranberry vodka! definitely my go to for that drink! wouldn’t recommend as anything besides mixing into a cocktail!
Anita G.
Albertville
This one is great my favorite you can use any kind of mix with it and it’s great a lot cheaper priced than other kinds of vodka but doesn’t taste like
It. I have bought this kind numerous of times
Mary S.
Anaheim, CA
Ohhhh Smirnoff, when I think back on what I would buy I always think of Smirnoff Ice which led to Smirnoff Vodka for mixed drinks. This is very affordable and for any major party this is our go to.
Andrea V.
Jersey City
This vodka is ok, not the best quality. It is not as smooth as other vodkas I’ve tried. It should be cheaper for what it is. I prefere other brands like Sobieski, which is smoother and cheaper than Smirnoff.
Grace D.
Grand Rapids , MI
Decent quality vodka. Typically used it for making Jell-O shots. It is quality enough that it doesn’t taste cheap but you don’t feel like you’re breaking the bank. Good solid middle of the road option.
Holly L.
Dalton, GA
Great for mixing or just taking shots! You can’t beat the price and what you get for it! The packaging is perfect and I will always recommend it to friends and family! Will always be a top choice.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.