BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Stephanie W.
Lubbock
It was priced just right. I use it to mix in drinks and it works really well for me. It does not have as harsh as a taste as some vodkas do. This is usually my go to when I want to buy vodka for a party.
Zoë M.
Calabasas , CA
Not my first choice for vodka.
Typically only grab it when my budget is tight as it is more affordable compared to other brands.
Has more of a harsh after taste in comparison to other options out there.
Amber P.
Richmond, MI
This is my all time favorite broke life Vodka. It's so smooth and goes with everything! I add a splash or two to my juice on nights when the kids have been extra trying and all my cares just float away!
Samantha N.
GREAT NECK, NY
not the highest quality vodka but good value for money and if your have a party or making jello shots n dont need a premium vodka. packaging isnt so attractive but again not important if your just drinking to have fun
Ryan V.
Chino
This stuff goes down so smooth, it’s amazing. Good for both mixing and straight. Plus, a bottle is pretty cheap, there’s typically a sale going on at a grocery store. I always have a bottle in the house.
Claire W.
This product is a great value. It works well as both a shot or as a mixer with your favorite soda or juice. It’s smooth, easy to take, and doesn’t leave you with the burn or astringency of other vodkas.
Chelsea P.
Tallahassee
I love this classic Smirnoff vodka because of the great quality and the low price. The flavor is great with just about any mixer so you can really get a variety out of this one liquor. I highly recommend
lexie j.
Herndon, VA
This vodka is a classic. If you need a significant volume for a good price this is a great option. I’ve used this for my mixed drinks and it’s a safe bet. Not my number one pick but a top five for sure.
Ana V.
Los Angeles, CA
I am not huge on vodka, however if I ever need to buy one for mixing or going out with friends... this is our first choice because it’s very affordable. Great to mix the flavored vodka for Jell-O shots !
Amber C.
Boonsboro, MD
My go to vodka! Love it, it's not too pricey or too harsh in taste. You can get it at any liquor store. I don't take shots but mix it with any juice I can find. As good as grey goose but better in price
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.