BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Luz H.
Coatesville
Smooth and goes with many different beverages. Great price for the quantity that you get. I buy this brand for multiple uses. Jelly shots, mixed drinks, punch and shots. I recommend it to people all the time.
Jennifer W.
High Bridge, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is a staple vodka for any bar. You can use it in any drink and it will get the job done. However, if you are going to be drinking straight, it better be ice cold. Otherwise you will definitely need a chaser.
Nicole T.
Macomb
This is ok vodka for drink mixing, but you want higher quality for more sophisticated drinks. For the price, it’s not the worst, but gets the job done. It’s a solid happy medium choice. I would purchase again.
Madeline M.
Washington
This is the vodka bras settle for so it must be good enough for you and the bros right? This fine elixir of Russian engineering is a triple distilled wheat based vodka guaranteed to give you many a night lost.
Nicole H.
This vodka is very smooth. Reminds me a lot of a more expensive type, Belvedere or Grey Goose. I've had this multiple times and have even chose this over higher end vodkas. I would definitely purchase again
Melissa J.
Charlotte, NC
I love vodka. Smirnoff is great to use for mixed drinks, punches, and Jell-O shots. I remember at least 1 bottle at every party I went to in college. This was probably the first kind of vodka I ever had.
Valerie L.
Tijeras
This is great when having a party or just wanting to stock up. You can add to any mixer and it tastes great. No sugar means no gross headache in the morning (when you aren’t drinking the whole bottle alone).
Jessica G.
Smirnoff is an affordable vodka and is great for mixing with juices. It has decent taste. Met my expectations of what a cheaper vodka should taste like. It’s definitely affordable. Would recommend to others!
Courtney C.
Montgomery, TX
Great to make mix drinks. I usually mix with seltzer water, cranberry juice or sprite. Inexpensive alcohol when you need something to take to a friend’s house for a get together. I would recommend trying it!
Larissa A.
I like to mix it with other kind of drinks, for example watermelon juice or lemon juice plus vodka, sugar and ice. Tastes good, fresh and reminds me of my beautiful country (Brazil). Everyone should try it!
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.