BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Larissa A.
I like to mix it with other kind of drinks, for example watermelon juice or lemon juice plus vodka, sugar and ice. Tastes good, fresh and reminds me of my beautiful country (Brazil). Everyone should try it!
Elisabeth C.
pittsfield
Not bad quality for such an affordable bottle. It’s definitely not my favorite but it’ll work in a pinch. It’s very reasonably priced and makes a decent mid grade mixer. I’ll more than likely buy this again
Jessica R.
Marenisco, MI
I can feel the heart burn looking at this. So damn strong. Even when you mix it with other things it's hard to hide the flavor of alcohol. A lot of alcohol and it doesn't take much. You can find it anywhere.
Kate S.
Northport
This vodka is more smooth than other vodkas, and doesn’t leave too bad of a burn in your throat. The packaging is pretty, with a glass bottle, which is always a nice touch. I would 100% recommend to others!
Carmen M.
Tacoma, WA
Great vodka! Classic. You literally can find Smirnoff anywhere. Packaging is nice not overly done. This vodka is a great value if you aren’t looking to spend too much! Would recommend to others to purchase.
Ashley S.
League City
I tried this and normally love Smirnoff but it was overpowering with the drinks I normally mix it with. Perhaps I need to use less of it since it is triple distilled. I prefer the regular Smirnoff varieties.
Nicole H.
This vodka is very smooth. Reminds me a lot of a more expensive type, Belvedere or Grey Goose. I've had this multiple times and have even chose this over higher end vodkas. I would definitely purchase again
Lisa G.
East Elmhurst, NY
This is a classic and more affordable vodka. This is a good one to have on hand if you're making a big batch of mixed drinks for a party. There are better quality ones out there, but this is a good cheap one.
Courtney C.
Montgomery, TX
Great to make mix drinks. I usually mix with seltzer water, cranberry juice or sprite. Inexpensive alcohol when you need something to take to a friend’s house for a get together. I would recommend trying it!
Melissa J.
Charlotte, NC
I love vodka. Smirnoff is great to use for mixed drinks, punches, and Jell-O shots. I remember at least 1 bottle at every party I went to in college. This was probably the first kind of vodka I ever had.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.