BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Visuelle L.
Paducah
This product makes excellent Jell-O shots! Also a good brand to put in hooch. Don’t particularly care to drink it straight but for the cost of it you’re getting a good bang for your buck. I have bought several times.
Vivian B.
This drink we like to mix with coke or Pepsi. And it could taste better lol. But it did meet my expectations. I had a good time. And it’s decent value. I would buy this again just not so often. Over all I’m satisfied
Rebecca M.
chicago
It was pretty difficult to decide if I liked this vodka or not. It was so very strong and bitter tasting. It reminded me of nail polish remover. I have it three stars because it mixed very well with different mixers.
Molly H.
Las Vegas, NV
I really like Smirnoff vodka. It has a pretty good taste for the price range and I like the different size bottles you can get based on your needs. It mixes well with other drinks but is smooth enough for shots as well
Natalie D.
Newark, CA
Smirnoff is just your basic "get me drunk" vodka. It's very affordable and gets the job done. Of course compared to other vodkas it's not the greatest but I still really enjoy it. I'm overall satisfied with Smirnoff.
Sonja B.
Kenmore, WA
It's Vodka that you're putting in a mixed drink. It's nothing to write home about, but it's also a very inoffensive vodka that appoint make people gag after smelling it... unless they have bad memo ties from college.
Stacey A.
Brooklyn, NY
The liquor itself makes a good base for other mixtures to be added. So if you like fruity drinks or even if you like your vodka it will work. I would buy it again definitely over other liquors because it’s worth it!
Juliet W.
Mountain Top
There’s nothing that stands out with this specific type of vodka. The triple distilled doesn’t make a difference in taste for this Smirnoff vodka. The bottle is not very unique either. I would buy again if need be.
Melissa E.
Chicago
A good alcohol. Cheap but still good quality. Big fan of this when I was in college because it was affordable and didn’t burn as much going down as some of the really really cheap ones. Would recommend this to all.
Sarah B.
Provdence Frg, VA
Smirnoff is the only vodka I use for my bloody mary's and I have always found it tasty to use in my drinks. Mixes perfectly with Zing Zang mix. I always get it from the ABC store and they are always reasonably priced as well. I recommend Smirnoff for your bloody mary or other drink needs!
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.