BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Jen B.
Portland
What can I say, as a Russian girl, I love my vodka! It’s hard to go wrong with  Smirnoff Triple Distilled Vodka , as well as any of it’s flavored varieties. Great for mixing or just on its own!
Sarah B.
Provdence Frg, VA
Smirnoff is the only vodka I use for my bloody mary's and I have always found it tasty to use in my drinks. Mixes perfectly with Zing Zang mix. I always get it from the ABC store and they are always reasonably priced as well. I recommend Smirnoff for your bloody mary or other drink needs!
Emily S.
Lincoln, NE
Very smooth and easy to mix with other liquors and beverages. Affordable price as well. Not over the top with advertisement. For price and experience, expectations are always met. Regular purchase at public outing.
Mia ♥.
Great. It is my favorite vodka for cocktails and everyone like it i didn’t try any of the flavored vodka but then seems very good ! Except the whipped cream vodka. That’s just nasty lol ! I hope my comment help you
Mellinea W.
Lexington
It has a very strong smell, which is something that I have a problem with drinking. I personally, mix it with grenadine, pineapple juice, & orange juice to make a “Naked Barbie” which is my *house* drink of choice
Nadia M.
San Jose, CA
It’s an ok product. I wouldn’t drink it straight. It’s good for mixers. If you like to do shots you will need to stick with something more refined. And definitely if you don’t want those nasty headaches afterwards.
Jessica S.
San Antonio, TX
This Vodka simply tastes so good.! I love ot because is not too strong.! I enjoy drinking it woth pineapple juice and cranberry juice too..! Highly recommended..!
Melissa E.
Chicago
A good alcohol. Cheap but still good quality. Big fan of this when I was in college because it was affordable and didn’t burn as much going down as some of the really really cheap ones. Would recommend this to all.
Lindsey H.
Indianapolis, IN
I like drinking vodka, and I love to make mixed drinks out of it. I think that Smirnoff is affordable as well as refreshing. I used it over the Fourth of July weekend making mixed drinks and it was a hit for everyone.
Chelsy M.
Fayetteville
Goes down smooth. I love mixing it with pineapple juice. The bottle is durable. If you’re looking for a good tasting vodka that is strong as well this is for you. I recommend to anyone looking for a cheat drink!
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.