BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

T'Niel R.
Breaux bridge, LA
This is a great, but still affordable vodka, I enjoy using this vodka when I make more salted or spicy drinks, like a Bloody Mary, or Martinis!!! It is not a bland, tame, dull drink, however it's not overbearing. I love it!!
Megan G.
Cape Girardeau
I liked the price of this and it lasted me a long time. I haven’t tried alternatives because I was always told this was the brand to go with. I use it as a mixer and it was good for that. I will continue to buy it as needed.
Rena A.
North Port
Smirnoff Triple Distilled Vodka is a nice and smooth vodka. It doesn't have that harsh afterburn that some alcohol gives you. I personally prefer flavored vodka but this is good mixed into a drink. Would recommend!
Dawn D.
Westlake, LA
This would be an in between vodka for me. It’s not my favorite but I don’t hate it. It goes well with mixers and is good for making Jell-O shots. I’ve purchased it in multiple occasions and also use it at the bar I work at.
Jessica O.
phoenix
Pretty average vodka. Not as bad as taaka but definitely not as good as Grey Goose. Very cheap, but decent when needing a big supply for parties. Tons of flavors so it makes it easy to come up with interesting mixed drinks.
Caitlin S.
Ocala
I get this vodka when I want to party on a budget! You can buy a big bottle so cheaply and it’s enough for you and a couple friends. It’s a great vodka for someone that wants a higher end alcohol without the high end price.
Stephanie B.
Suffolk, VA
This is just great for with a mixer some juice or my favorite sweet tea. If you haven’t tried vodka and sweet tea you need too! It was definitely what I paid for and I’m not mad about it. I would definitely buy this again!
Morgan L.
Love Smirnoff!! The vodka is so smooth and goes with all of my favorite drinks! I can never go wrong with Smirnoff and the packaging is so sleek and easy to use! I will continue to purchase it because I enjoy it that much!
Amanda W.
Waco, TX
Harsh, but it’s so good. It’s almost like that ex that you hate, but the lovin is so good, you just keep coming back for more heartbreak. Prefect for mixed drinks, but not something that I personally drink alone on rocks.
Symantha P.
My top favorite, I love making mixed drinks so this come’s to the rescue! It’s perfect enough to fit in my freezer and keep cold. I’m definitely a repeat consumer and totally recommend my fellow vodka drinkers to this one
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.