BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Lauren L.
Winona
Not my favorite at all. It is an inexpensive choice for vodka but I do not prefer this to other more expensive ones, I think you are better off spending a little more money to avoid the atrocious hangover from this vodka.
Kayla G.
Charlotte
Smirnoff is a solid and affordable brand of vodka. You know exactly what you’re getting every time and the flavors are also always very good and not artificial tasting. This is not my favorite brand of vodka but a good option when entertaining for a large crowd.
Jennifer V.
Union City
If you’re going to buy Smirnoff then you shouldn’t get distilled vodka the taste is gross. I wouldn’t buy this one again. Maybe try getting a flavored vodka instead, I would prefer to do that one instead of this bottle
Morgan M.
Kent, OH
If you are throwing a party or a kick back a handle of this is where to go. It is the perfect price and perfect amount to share with many and does not have a strong kick back to it. I would highly recommend this vodka.
Dani H.
Duluth, MN
Smirnoff isn’t the most smooth vodka out there but for the price it blends well with any mixer and obviously gets the job done! Smirnoff is my go-to for mix drinks at home after work! I will most definitely buy again!
Kristin P.
Tastes on the cheap side. For the price it is worth getting the bigger bottle and it is easy to drink with mixers. We always have some in the house to use for any occasion and would recommend it to anyone on a budget.
Melyssa K.
Surprise
I would say that Smirnoff triple distilled vodka is a good budget friendly vodka. It is not to of the line, but does the job well with mixers. For the budget friendly price, I really dont feel like you could go wrong.
Kendra S.
Surprise
I mean this vodka gets the job done. I typically use it when making Jell-O shots as I get the most for my money. It’s not the smoothest vodka I’ve had but it works really well when I’m mixing it with other ingredients.
Meg N.
Columbia, SC
I drank this a lot in college not because of the taste but because of the price. It’s a high quality than some of the cheaper vodkas I could afford at the time. I would not buy this now that I can afford other vodkas.
Sonja B.
Kenmore, WA
It's Vodka that you're putting in a mixed drink. It's nothing to write home about, but it's also a very inoffensive vodka that appoint make people gag after smelling it... unless they have bad memo ties from college.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.