BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Aziza N.
Richmond
One of the best vodka on the market. Price point is accessible and excellent quality. Good for any cocktail drink, orange juice, cranberry and vodka is my favorite.
Nikkolette L.
Woodinville, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Safeway
It’s a classic go to when you have a party and need to show up with a bottle. Not the best but as we all know, it gets the job done at a price point that most can handle!
Brigette L.
Chicago
I’m on a low carb/keto diet/lifestyle and vodka and red wine are my drinks of choice. I buy unflavored vodka to make tonics with club soda and lemon or lime juice. This is a great choice when I’m not splurging.
Jane Z.
Temperance, MI
I usually buy Smirnoff vodka compared to other brands because of the price. It is smooth enough to drink with just a few lemons squeezed into it and it’s also good for mixed drinks.
Desiree S.
Frederick
I like this for making mixed drinks. It's a good value so it's nice to buy when you're having a party and want to make a larger number of drinks. It met my expectations and I would buy it again.
Nahired C.
A really great vodka..
You can mix with a lot of things jus to get a good drink even I like use the vodka for my cupcakes.
This vodka has a good price, its no expensive.
Denisse H.
Tempe, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
I like to drink vodka with cranberry juice. It’s an ok drink. I like the way it taste although others don’t. Would recommend if you don’t know what to get on a night out
Kayla S.
Rocky Mount
I mix it with fruit juice and it doesn't give me a headache while drinking it. Some vodkas will make my head and stomach hurt while drinking it. This one doesn't do it.
Dawn W.
Navarre, FL
My go to vodka when stocking up at the house or hiring the bars on a night out. Such a versatile liquor, but still love it with a Sprite or Diet Coke with a lime.
Mista L.
Playa Del Rey, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Kroger
This is a decent and affordable vodka and worth the price. I usually buy when I am on a budget and need something to mix my drinks with. I would recommend this product.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.