BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Megan N.
Erlanger, KY
Woof. Generally, I feel like I have a tough time distinguishing alcohols, but Smirnoff stands apart from the crowd and not in a good way. It feels like drinking rubbing alcohol. So many others are smoother and more enjoyable
stephanie w.
westminster
I love the clean taste of this vodka. We often buy the larger sizes. We weren’t aware of so many of the flavored varieties. I prefer this brand over some cheaper brands. We often recommend this brand and give it away with Christmas gifts.
Dakota B.
Canton, Mi
This stuff burns, but it gets the job done and is cheap. Great for mix drinks as well as just doing shots. I’d choose a flavor one over the original any day. The caramel is great too! Just plan on what your mixing it with.
Letícia B.
Corte Madera
I love #vodka but it's better when you mix and can't feel the alcohol. #Smirnoff is great and accessible.
I didn't tried the flavoured ones, but the plain is amazing. Would definitely buy again, and recommended to friends.
April N.
As much as I don’t prefer Smirnoff vodka, I find the triple distilled is very good and more on the inexpensive side. In my opinion, the triple distilled is almost as smooth as top shelf vodkas like Grey Goose, for example.
Rachel M.
This is pretty much standard vodka. It’s a good base for making any drink. It is smoother than some other brands in the same price point. Affordable enough that I have purchased many times. Hard to complain, it’s a standby.
Tabitha T.
Medford, OR
Smirnoff vodka has been a staple ever since I started drinking. I can always count on it to be inexpensive and not taste awful. There are so many different flavors but in my opinion the triple distilled is the best option.
Melisa M.
La Porte
This is my every day go to vodka for mixed drinks. It’s pretty decent quality with a great alternative. Not as smooth a taste as some of the more expensive competitors. All in all tho a great product I will continue to use.
Sami S.
syracuse
Personally not a fan of plain unflavored vodka hence 3/5 stars. I have no complaints with the brand itself though. It is affordable, and well packaged the brand I give 5/5, I have bought and will continue to buy this brand
skye w.
Jax Bch, FL
This is disgusting. It smells exactly like rubbing alcohol. I would be more likely to use this to clean a wound than I would be to drink it. The bottle is fine, but it’s a sure fire way to throw up. I would not repurchase.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.