BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Nicole F.
rochester
Good product for the price. Of all the vodkas in this price range this is my go too. Lasts a long time in the big red bottle. Would continue to buy this product and recommend it to others looking for a fairly priced large bottle
Kathryn E.
I typically don’t buy Smirnoff. It’s fine if I’m having a party with multiple people or just need a cheap vodka on hand. It’s definitely better than other cheap vodkas and worth having around for parties and cheap booze nights.
Krystal B.
Live Oak, TX
I’m a lover of vodka because it’s such a versatile drink. The price is reasonable which is one of the reasons it’s my go to vodka. I wish I went down a bit nicer but all in all it’s a good product and I will continue to buy it.
Maggie F.
Westerly, RI
This is my mom's favorite vodka. I like it. It's good. Vodka-ey. It gets you drunk if you have enough of it. I liked it more before trying other, better-tasting vodkas.
Would recommend if you want a good vodka that's not going to break the bank.
Victoria D.
Holland
Decent vodka taste for the price. Pros: price, volume, name brand and mixes easy with anything. Cons: a little bit of stronger taste. Sometimes if you tighten the lid too tight they will crack and then you’ve got a leaky mess!
Krysten W.
Charlottesvle, VA
This is my go to for price and flavor. It’s a great mixer or fine alone. I’d definitely recommend for these reasons. Most of the other flavors are good as well but I have only tried a few so that’s more from other people’s opinions.
Maryyy E.
Los Angeles, CA
This vodka is traditional in all college campuses. The most popular vodka mixed with fruit punch and serve in red cups in most parties as Jungle Juice. The vodka alone takes like pure alcohol but it’s great in “jungle juice”.
Tommie D.
Henderson, NV
Smirnoff is a party favorite. I love all the different flavors. I have tried most but my favorite will always be lime and lemon. It pairs perfectly with tonic water. It is great quality and a better price. I will always buy.
Haley R.
Folsom, PA
I’ve tried and use this vodka on occasion. Although it may not be my first choice it’s always a go to. It’s very affordable and comes in several size bottles making it convenient for any occasion. I do recommend this to all.
stephanie w.
westminster
I love the clean taste of this vodka. We often buy the larger sizes. We weren’t aware of so many of the flavored varieties. I prefer this brand over some cheaper brands. We often recommend this brand and give it away with Christmas gifts.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.