BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Claire W.
Greensboro, NC
This is basically my go to vodka to just have in the fridge to pull out and make a mixed drink with on any night. It's affordable and it actually doesn't give me a hangover! The drunk comes on pretty fast as well! Love the taste!
Betty C.
Not a bad vodka for the price. Not my go to when looking to sip or for a martini but works just fine in mixed drinks. A must for any get together when providing a number of mixers and will keep guests happy and ... not thirsty :)
Julie B.
Vestal, NY
I’m really not a huge fan of this. It tastes like rubbing alcohol unless you drown out the flavor with other fruity or condensed drinks. The price is affordable so you need to decide if you’re willing to give up quality for that.
pilar c.
You cant have some drinks . without vodka very smooth n delicious well at least how I prepared my drink. Just put ice ,put some lime around the cup sprikle some tajin add the vodka and some pineapple juice and some tajin omg love it
Michelle S.
Pawnee, IL
Decently smooth don’t have many complaints. I believe I purchased at Meijer grocery store. I usually mix with some kind of juice. It is a good quality vodka that is also very affordable. I recommend defiantly for party’s or just having a drink or two alone.
Paloma M.
Geneva, IL
Ok so I give this one a 5 Star because it’s the original! The price is great! BUT I hate all the flavored ones I’ve only tried 2 or 3 and they all taste nasty wouldn’t recommend the flavored ones but the original is pretty great!
Angie C.
Honestly its soo good! You can pretty much mix with any juice and it will come out great. I usually put some in like my lemonade or even sometimes in orange juice lol. Also when it comes does to margaritas i make sure to put some
♥️Leslie F.
San Angelo
I wasn’t so impressed with this one right here. My personal opinion it’s wayyyy to strong for my liking so didn’t really meet my expectations. It was fairly cheap and I probably would t purchase again unless it was offered to me.
Kathryn E.
I typically don’t buy Smirnoff. It’s fine if I’m having a party with multiple people or just need a cheap vodka on hand. It’s definitely better than other cheap vodkas and worth having around for parties and cheap booze nights.
Livia X.
New Canaan , CT
It is a good vodka. The flavor is not too strong so I really like to use to make cocktails! You can drink with soda or mix it up with some fruits and sparkling water! You drink as a juice, but this juice make you dance! Enjoy!
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.