BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Rachel F.
beaufort, SC
This vodka is great to use in mix drinks. I personally like to use this brand of vodka when I make my strawberry daiquiris. Seems to be a great hit when having a party, all my friends would agree that they’d definitely drink again.
Amber E.
Kingsport
This is a smooth brand of vodka that definitely makes you feel good. I will be purchasing again. It's a really good tasting vodka that you can make mixed drinks with or even take straight shots. I definitely recommend this to others
Ana A.
3405 Saint Vincent RD
This is the best vodka to use when you are mixing drinks. This allows you to add a little extra flare to that drink that can make or brake you during a party. Personally it’s my favorite and I would definitely buy this product again.
Helen C.
Great vodka to add to my favorite drink along with Cranberry juice. Very good flavor too. It’s affordable and that’s a big plus. Definitely happy with this product and highly recommended to others. Great product for cocktail drinks.
Randi G.
This is our go-to vodka for any and all mixed drinks. It’s good vodka for the price. We use it for mixed drinks, Jell-O shots, and especially for Bloody Marys! We buy this vodka all the time and will continue to buy it in the future!
Jessica A.
Hixson, TN
Smirnoff is by far my favorite brand of vodka that never fails to get me in my fun loving mood. I personally love mixing it with anything even remotely fruity, but that's up to your preference.
Claire W.
Greensboro, NC
This is basically my go to vodka to just have in the fridge to pull out and make a mixed drink with on any night. It's affordable and it actually doesn't give me a hangover! The drunk comes on pretty fast as well! Love the taste!
Taylor M.
Caledonia
I have had so many flavors of Smirnoff throughout college. It is definitely the more affordable route to go but you definitely feel the hangover on the flavored ones in the morning. I would only buy again if I couldn’t get titos.
Julie B.
Vestal, NY
I’m really not a huge fan of this. It tastes like rubbing alcohol unless you drown out the flavor with other fruity or condensed drinks. The price is affordable so you need to decide if you’re willing to give up quality for that.
pilar c.
You cant have some drinks . without vodka very smooth n delicious well at least how I prepared my drink. Just put ice ,put some lime around the cup sprikle some tajin add the vodka and some pineapple juice and some tajin omg love it
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.