BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Yaxaira D.
Tucson, AZ
I bought this to make cranberry vodkas for a housewarming party and it worked great! The taste was there but not overwhelming! We’ve bought this before and keep going back to it. It’s affordable and also works great for shots or mixed drinks.
Taylor C.
I typically only drink vodka when I go out. My drink of choice is vodka waters with two lemons. I normally don’t have a preference, but I can tell difference between most vodkas. It is decent but I definitely prefer a different brand of vodka!
Alex R.
Miami
My opinion is that I would drink Smirnoff if there is nothing else good available. It has to be a mixed drink because the taste makes you cringe a bit. You can’t put a lot of this in a mixed drink because it’s not as smooth as other brands.
Barbie J.
Miami Beach, FL
Thus better than most of thus brand but still doesn’t hit the mark for me. It was my first time and I’m very not impressed. Always room for improvement. Better packaging better marketing. I would not recommend this as a First vodka choice.
Katia A.
Atlanta
Perfect for mixing anything to create your ideal cocktail. You can combine any juice preference and it will still be great. Add a lime and it will make it that much better. I've had no complaints and for its price it's definitely worth it!
Laura N.
Moscow, ID
This is not top of the line, but as far as more affordable vodkas go, this is the one that I’d choose. I try not to drink out of vodka in a plastic bottle because it is more likely to give a bad hangover but I make an exception for Smirnoff
Thomas N.
Not the best vodka out there. It has a strong smell unbearable scent. Would recommend having a few drinks before tapping into this one. However, it does come in handy for my Jell-O shots - the flavoring helps mask how strong the vodka taste.
Hunter N.
Snellville, GA
It's not the smoothest vodka out there, but you're probably mixing it if you're buying Smirnoff. For that purpose, it's a great, versatile vodka. No college party would be complete without a handle of the triple-distilled Smirnoff classic.
Kate P.
Plymouth, MI
This is a classic vodka, it gets the job done. Now does anyone want to mix up some Moscow mules and toast to the lovely liquor that is Smirnoff? Maybe a vodka cranberry? Whatever your drink of choice may be, it’ll taste great with Smirnoff.
Amanda C.
Randolph, NJ
Smirnoff is great for the price, I use it in all of my Jell-O shots! Only 4 stars because Tito’s is a lot better tasting and only a few dollars more expensive. If you’re looking for a cheap alternative for mixed drinks, Smirnoff is a go to!
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.