BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Allie L.
Minneapolis
I love drinking Smirnoff because it’s smooth for the price, and it’s a staple in my liquor cabinet. I drink a lot of Vodka Waters, so I enjoy having a muted flavor so it’s not too strong and astringent-like. Only $20/bottle, so Irma an excellent value. Also mixes well with literally anything!
Jessica C.
Athens, OH
Very good vodka. It’s not as good as others but I think it’s worth the buy. It’s not ideal for shots but I like it for making mixed drinks. It’s good bang for the buck. I will recommend this to friends to make mixed drinks with.
Lauren A.
Minneapolis, MN
I used to always buy Smirnoff just because I knew it was affordable and wasn’t horrible but now that I’ve tasted other vodkas (since college to be honest...) I can really tell a difference. It has a bite to it that I don’t love.
Tessa R.
Bakersfield
I am giving this 5 stars because it is always consistent, always available, and well priced. It is not a sipping or shooting drink, as the alcohol flavor will slap you across the face, unless you are in your 20s then go to town!
Laurin H.
Friendswood
Smirnoff is 100% my all the time go to vodka. It tastes great, goes down smooth and is the best affordable vodka I’ve had. It 100% meets my expectations. Great for drinking alone or mixed cocktail. I always recommend to others.
Annie S.
Lake Worth, FL
My husbands go to vodka. Very inexpensive yet had a smooth taste without an after bite. Is regularly less than $18 a bottle at Winn Dixie or Total wine . Perfect for big parties and get togethers or anyone with a vodka fetish!!
Brianna P.
Barnegat
I only drink Smirnoff! I believe it is the only vodka that tastes decent! The flavor is great when compared to other brands and it lasts a long time (especially when put in the freezer) if you like vodka I recommend this brand
Tracey P.
Basically and thing you can think to mix with the Smirnoff Triple Distilled Vodka can make a tasty adult beverage. Our go to favorite if the standard vodka and coke or Dr Pepper. They are both quick and easy to make and enjoy.
Ali R.
Winter haven, FL
This is a great Vodka. I normally prefer Tito’s but this is my second choice. Normally stores will have good deals on this Vodka. It’s great to mix with pineapple juice or cranberry Juice. I have purchased this item many times.
Joyce M.
kula
Great for parties; mixes well with mixers and sparkling water flavored beverages. Wish the spout was made differently to pour better as sometimes some would spill out of the container as you pour because it’s a big container.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.