BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Stormi R.
Philipsburg, PA
Pretty standard vodka. Cheaper than Tito’s and definitely not as smooth but if you want to save money a good cheaper option. Wouldn’t use in a vodka tonic which is what I usually drink if not gin and tonic. Would recommend with a stronger mixer.
Nicole A.
Elkton, MD
This is good and probably one that I buy more often because it is cheap and in my price range. Even though it is cheap, the quality is still really good. I think it is better than the alternatives in its price range. Would definitely recommend to others.
Anna O.
I'm seriously impressed with Smirnoff's quality for its price point. It is definitely just as good as vodkas twice the price and you can find it in more locations. Some of the flavored drinks are super sugary but they do taste good. I'm a fan of the brand.
Brittany L.
Alba, MO
It’s a decent alternative. Better in price than some of the higher brands, but it lacks in smoothness. I can tell the difference compared to Absolut or Grey Goose, but if we’re not entertaining and I just want a mixed drink, I’ll go to Smirnoff.
Rachel N.
Kansas City, MO
Excellent taste and mixes well! I've made many great memories with Smirnoff. Diet Coke and rum had been my go to drink for years and Smirnoff is affordable and comes in so many different flavors so the options of creating a new drink are endless!
Raquel C.
San Luis
Smirnoff Triple Distilled Vodka this is the first vodka I tried. This is the best vodka for your social events. Very blendable with mixes, RED BULL (my favorite) and fresh fruits. This is always at my parties and definitely in my home.
Taylor B.
Findlay, OH
Vodka is not something that I am super picky about. I tend to choose the vodka that is the cheapest when it comes to plain old vodka. I would not choose this over a brand that’s cheaper. Other Smirnoff products with flavor, I would, but not this.
Anna A.
Tifton, GA
Smirnoff Triple Distilled vodka is a classic. It’s got a great flavor and you just can’t go wrong with it. It’s a staple for your liquor cabinet. It’s pricey, but you always know what you’re getting with this. It’s smooth and great to have on hand for mixing.
Victoria S.
Springfield
Most of the time i can drink vodka with no problem but this gave me some kind of allergic reaction. My whole face, neck, and chest got extremely red. This has never happened with any other alcohol. I try to avoid Smirnoff brand at all cost now.
serafina s.
The stuff Jell-O shots and bad college-era hangovers are made of! It’s not bottom of the barrel, but pretty close. I suppose it might be good for disinfecting wounds on the battlefield or cleaning tarnished silverware. Not worth the money spent.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.