BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Kelli H.
Houston
This is a very good vodka. I really like to use this vodka in mixed drinks. Mainly in vodka and sprite! Even alone as a shot, it goes down very smooth with very little after burn. I highly recommend this brand to other as a vodka. Smirnoff is the best!
Moffett P.
Charlottesville
Smirnoff Triple Distilled Vodkat mixer. It has a smooth taste. Compared to other vodkas on the market, it is in the middle of the price range. Smirnoff is sold at every liquor store I’ve ever been in. Smirnoff Triple Distilled Vodka
Katie B.
KY
My go-to vodka! Affordable and high quality, smooth taste! Currently I'm doing a low carb diet so I love that the plain (unflavored) Smirnoff is very low carb! I'll mix with a sparkling ice flavored watered for a low carb, refreshing, drink by the pool!
LaToya B.
Decatur, GA
Meh. It's Smirnoff. Cheap but effective. I have made a lot of drinks with Smirnoff back in the day. So it comes in handy when you need something cheap and something you can find anywhere. It tastes like rubbing alcohol. There re far superior vodkas on the market.
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
Smirnoff Vodka is great, is a classic! Not only to drink but to make penne alla Vodka, a delicious italian dish. My favorite way to drink it is mixing it whit seven up light, is simple, sweet, sour and low in carbohidrates. I definitely recommend it!
Justine W.
Erie, CO
I enjoy this vodka when I'm looking for something cheap. It's not as smooth as some of the other more expensive vodkas but it's a decent on. I think that smirnoff is extremely affordable and easy to get and I would totally recommend this to my friends.
Taylor G.
This is a good alcoholic drink when you are 21 but as i got older I could not drink this anymore it was way to harsh for me and it didn’t taste very good. It is probably good if mixed with other drinks but if you are a straight shooter don’t get this
Sara Z.
Broken Arrow, OK
This is a good brand to buy if I don't want to spend the extra money on top shelf. I normally buy this for mixed drinks. Sometimes I will do shots with this brand but for the most part I will mix it. This brand to me is better than cheaper ones, like Absolut.
Anni J.
Baltimore, MD
Smirnoff is like the “expensive” college vodka. It’s what you can’t when you want to impress your suitemates. It’s not bad at all, and it’s still my go-to. Now that I’m older it’s much more affordable, and comes in a variety of flavors to spice things up.
This vodka is affordable and easily available at stores. I've had various drinks that included this liquor. I enjoy the taste of it. I'm not a big drinker, so a splash of it is plenty fine. Good stuff and I'd certainly recommend for events with a budget.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.