BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Danielly B.
Orinda
Smirnoff is simply your run-of-the-mill vodka. It’s not bad; it’s not good. Shooting Smirnoff requires a chaser. I rarely chase with vodka but Smirnoff burns pretty damn bad. If mixing cocktails, Smirnoff is great! In summation, buy Smirnoff if you don’t have even money for top shelf, but you don’t want cheap vodka. I give it a C- for shooting and a B for mixing
Kat T.
Great vodka, very good quality. It has a clean taste and is more expensive for a reason. It mixes well with other drinks and does not have a cheap alcohol taste. I would recommend this to someone who has a good taste in alcohol and is willing to spend the money.
Caroline B.
I don't know what to say that people don't already know. It's a good quality vodka for the price. It doesn't have a bad sting to it that cheaper vodkas can have. I mainly use it for pairing though, because the strength of it isn't overpowering in mixing.
Shaina A.
Athens
Love any product made by smirinoff. Love the wine coolers and all the different flavor of vodka you guys provide I buy often because the price is just rightVery delicious never disappoints
Milky J.
Farmville
Smirnoff Triple Distilled is more of a winner with my man than it is with me. It does provide a cleaner grain taste, but has more of a bite than I enjoy. This vodka still mixes fairly well with sodas and juices, however it is a bit more forward than I would like.
Lauren F.
Searcy
Its vodka...you can not go wrong with it. Obviously it is not flavored, so it has no flavor, other than the alcohol taste. What more is there to say about a plain vodka? It mixes nicely with whatever you want to put it in. My personal favorite is sprite or 7up.
Miranda C.
West Fargo
This vodka has a bit of a harsh taste. Even when mixed with something else, the harsh taste still comes through. Compared to other in the same price point, it’s pretty bitter. If I had to recommend, I would recommend a different vodka in the same price point.
Rose H.
Callaway
It’s not the smoothest of vodkas that I have had, but it is a classic and gets the job done. The packaging is alright but could be better. I would recommend this to people on a cheaper budget. If you’re looking for something smoother there are better options.
Katy K.
Chico, CA
Smirnoff is another vodka that was always in my house growing up. I think when I turned 21 my friends gifted me a huge bottle of it because they thought I could turn it into a bottle. I lost it in my move though. It a great vodka, just about as good as Stoli.
sierra s.
kalkaska
My Hunnie and I like to have a nice drink at the end of day. So, he like to mix vodka with everything. This vodka in particular is a good mix. It is a little strong, so if you’re not a huge liquor fan this would not be for you. But otherwise, would recommend!
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.