BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Teresa N.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Not a fan. Smirnoff is probably my least favorite vodka. It’s bitterness doesn’t mix well with mixers. I like the price point and packaging of the product. The glass bottle gives it a more expensive look. I only use this when I’m in a pinch or ripping cheap shots (lol I never do this anymore, oh college days).
Kashya B.
Just plain vodka that goes good with anything light colored, definitely burns going down straight. So watch out!! I’ve bought this a couple of times and pretty decent price for the size. It’s a plastic bottle so it’s not fragile. I don’t think there’s a way to improve unless you do a party pack of these!!
Maria E.
Santa Ana
My go to vodka. I feel like every time I take this to any party everyone gets excited. The fact that it’s big serves for many different drinks, from shots to mixed drinks. I feel like it’s not as strong but that’s good because you get to drink a lot more because I feel that you want to get their drink on
Stephanie S.
bloomfield hills
Smirnov is your common college kid vodka. It’s not the best vodka but it can be mixed easily with anything. The price is great because it’s super cheap and you can find it at practically every store. I’d suggest buying this if you want to experiment with some new drinks and don’t want an expensive vodka.
Michelle P.
Denton , TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is great for making punch. It is a great value as well since a liter will cost you about $20. It isn't too harsh to the point where it is disgusting, but it does go down pretty smoothly. The variety of flavors is pretty cool too. I have only stuck to the original but I want to try some of the others
Theresa G.
Rochester
Smirnoff has a great price and works great for mixed drinks. This is a great mixer in bloody Mary's and has a low price point compared to many others. I would not recommend this brand for martinis but it works great for a mixer in strong flavored drinks that may mask some of the harshness of the vodka.
Jennifer G.
Ringgold
Smirnoff vodka is the old favorite you go to when you have a bunch of drinks to make. It’s flavor is alright, it’s not top shelf but it’s not Aristocrat either if you know what I mean. Its a good vodka for any drink or cocktail but it’s not a smooth sipping vodka. It’s an affordable vodka though.
Jessica L.
I actually use this in my pie crusts more than actually consuming it. If you replace 1/3 to 1/2 of the water in the crust with vodka it makes the perfect flaky crust. Don't believe me? Google it! It's a bakers secret
Tessa M.
Charleston, SC
Gets you where you want to be and, as a bonus, is great in mixed drinks. It’s not as expensive which means I don’t mind sharing the bottle 😂 also (and this could just be luck) I’ve never have a hangover after drinking this!
Rachel W.
Kansas City
Ohhh Smirnoff. A brand you’ll find in my family’s liquor cabinet at all times. Why? Because it’s affordable AND tasty! Grab some triple distilled and be your own mixologist or if your taste buds are on the market for something more specific you can choose from one of their many flavors! Enjoy!
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.