BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Kayla S.
Belton
Got it at a local liquor store in town, for a pretty decent price. First time I've ever used it. Pretty strong this stuff, but then again I'm only a light drinker! The taste honestly wasn't that great but I would definitely buy it again. Mixes great with Cranberry Juice!
nailah m.
Brooklyn
the price is good for the amount you get. this vodka is good if your making a premixed drink. on its own i would not suggest getting it. the taste is harsh and it doest blend with juice very well. most liquor stores have this plain version of smirnoff, so its pretty easy to find.
Theresa L.
Studio City, CA
Smirnoff has always been my tried and true vodka. It was with me the first night I went to a bar with a cranberry vodka, and is a smooth, affordable alternative to higher end spirits. Love the triple distilled vodka when I’m feeling up to drinking something for a lively night out
Michaela L.
What can I say.. it tastes like vodka & gets the job done. This one has no flavor, so more than likely you’re going to want to mix it with something to give it a little flavor. If you’re a vodka drinker I don’t see any reason why you wouldn’t like this one; the price is even good!!
Tara V.
Minneapolis
One of the better vodkas that I’ve had. I used it to make the drink “Hop Skip and Go Naked” and it was amazing. When I used cheap vodka you could really taste a rubbing alcohol flavor, not to mention the smell.. but this one made it go down smooth. Which was a little dangerous 😂
Molly B.
Yuba City, CA
This is a good choice if you want to buy a cheap vodka. i usually buy this and mix it with some orange juice but its not bad if you have it straight up. This is always a go to because this is what i first started drinking and ive had a lot of good memories with this bottle.
Monica M.
Bakersfield
I like this one because it's smooth and you can mix it in any drink whether it's a kind of juice or even soda it's tastes amazing. Plus being unflavored it has the advantage of being liked by almost anyone and very universal. The price has always made it very affordable
Amber G.
Northglenn
This is your average run of the mill vodka. Nothing special here. Don’t expect smooth since it’s one of the cheapest. I’m glad they added flavors to this brand though. That helps a lot. I typically don’t drink vodka very often at all. It is way to harsh for me in general.
anacecy G.
mission
I really don’t like this brand because of all the flavors i have tasted made me sick i just like the one that doesn’t taste like a fruit and thats the one i drink is not bad I’m not a fan a vodka but this one the one that doesn’t taste like any fruit in my opinion is the best!
Alexis C.
Suwanee, GA
Your average college liquor besides pinnacle. I would suggest the Smirnoff apple because it's better for mixed drinks and also if you'd rather take a shot. Please drink responsibly
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.