BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Robbie V.
Milton, FL
Well, it’s Smirnoff. It’s not quite bad enough to make you wretch, but not good enough to be sought out to drink alone. Let’s be honest, no one is purchasing it for the drinking experience... they’re buying it because it’s cost effective and can get everyone lubricated quickly. Not worth seeking out, but does the job when needed.
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love how this is not one of the more expensive Vodka's but taste like it should be. This is a very smooth vodka. I love it mixed with Cranberry 7-up or with apple juice. The flavors mixed pretty much takes all flavor of the mix and the vodka away and is so smooth going down you can put away a gallon before you realize it.
Kasey S.
R Red Label 59.2 Smirnoff Vodka is a good Vodka to bring to a party. It is inexpensive and comes in a pretty generous sized bottle. It has a good taste, but it is kind of harsh going down. I would recommend it mixed with some Cranberry Juice or some Sprite. You can find a small sized bottle for under $11.00. I give it 4⭐
Christine G.
Vacaville, CA
This vodka isn't too bad if you're looking for something that's not really expensive.  The price point is pretty good, and it doesn't taste too bad in mixed drinks.  As I started drinking some higher end brands of Vodka I've definitely noticed a difference in how much smoother some are compared to this brand.
Meghan M.
Concord
This was my “starter” vodka. Good price point and decent quality. Brings me back to my first few years of college. I find that it’s a little hard to drink going down plain though. Nowadays it’s usually what I buy for making a big batch of something as opposed to smaller drinks where you can really taste the vodka.
Brianna W.
I don't really care for the after taste of any Smirnoff Vodka. I also don't think it mixes very well. It's not a terrible vodka if your not trying to spend very much money though.
Teresa N.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Not a fan. Smirnoff is probably my least favorite vodka. It’s bitterness doesn’t mix well with mixers. I like the price point and packaging of the product. The glass bottle gives it a more expensive look. I only use this when I’m in a pinch or ripping cheap shots (lol I never do this anymore, oh college days).
Michelle P.
Denton , TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is great for making punch. It is a great value as well since a liter will cost you about $20. It isn't too harsh to the point where it is disgusting, but it does go down pretty smoothly. The variety of flavors is pretty cool too. I have only stuck to the original but I want to try some of the others
Maria E.
Santa Ana
My go to vodka. I feel like every time I take this to any party everyone gets excited. The fact that it’s big serves for many different drinks, from shots to mixed drinks. I feel like it’s not as strong but that’s good because you get to drink a lot more because I feel that you want to get their drink on
Kashya B.
Just plain vodka that goes good with anything light colored, definitely burns going down straight. So watch out!! I’ve bought this a couple of times and pretty decent price for the size. It’s a plastic bottle so it’s not fragile. I don’t think there’s a way to improve unless you do a party pack of these!!
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.