BY SMIRNOFF #10 in Vodka

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Darren G.
Ottumwa
Smirnoff Vodka is considered a low price vodka and is considered a great bottom shelf vodka.  However, it doesn't reach my benchmark for drinking on a casual level.  Drinking Smirnoff by the shot will produce a drying feeling in your mouth followed by the burn that will probably require a chaser.  Using Smirnoff in mixed drinks would be a better alternative to shots, however there are better options that may only cost a few more dollars.  If you are in the bar or club scene and don't want to shell out the cash for higher shelf vodkas, then Smirnoff would be a good option to turn to.
Bianca B.
Crookston
Smirnoff is king when it comes to bottom shelf Vodkas.  It has a relatively smooth taste that is neither bitter or otherwise upon opening, through going down the flavors come out in spades.  This vodka I feel does require a mixer or chaser of some kind.  If you’re in a bind and don’t want to spend your money on Grey Goose or the like, Smirnoff has you covered.
AnaLissa S.
Moscow Mules are a holiday tradition in my family. My niece Hailey makes them with Vodka and Ginger Beer. I look forward to having one or a few every holiday. The flavor marrys well with the rest of the ingredients. It's well branded and easily recognized on the counter. We purchase this every holiday season and a few times in between.
Allison N.
If you want some good vodka for a good price this is it. One of my staples for a long time. It’s a great price without compromising on flavor. I am a repeat customer and the bottles are clean and sharp looking. I recommend this to all my friends who want to have a good time without disappointing their bank accounts!
Savannah S.
Absolutely love this vodka! I mix it with cranberry juice and sprite and it tastes great. Even alone is great because there is no burn or bad after taste. It is pretty smooth in my opinion. I haven't experimented with other combos because that is my go to, but do plan on doing so in the future!
Dani B.
Anderson
This is by far the best vodka you can get for the best price. Not only does it have a nice design it has a smooth taste in mixed drinks. Smirnoff vodka is always my go to vodka for get togethers  and it's always well received by my guests. I would have to recommend other people try it.
Ashlynn K.
Flora
Purchased at: Walmart
This vodka mixes really well with drinks and goes down smooth. It's priced really well in my opinion and you can find it at like almost every liquor store on the planet since it's so common. This burn will hit you and you might regret it later, but you won't for the night.
Kyle N.
Waxhaw, NC
Cheap vodka price wise. If you are looking to get drunk for a low price and vodka drinks are what you want. Smirnoff is where you need to be. I feel like this one burns a little going down, maybe just me. Mixed, it’s all good. Not a bad vodka at all. Go get you some!
Rebecca G.
Lansing
Of course this is a good one because it is the original. It doesn’t it’s job, and fulfills it’s purpose. It is strong, but not as strong as other liquors that come into play. I can of course mix other with anything, and make the drink into any flavor I want without a defective flavor invading the whole drink, and throwing the taste off. So original is always best.
Katherine W.
Marietta, GA
Pretty decent for the price but definitely not the best I’ve had. As a college student, it was a good choice because of the value and not wanting to drink the low dollar really terrible quality vodka. It’s not my go to but I wouldn’t say no if it was offered to me.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.