BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Manda G.
Grove city, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This stuff really hits the spot I like the fact that this vodka is a little goes a long way. And it's not too harsh to wear it taste like you're drinking paint dinner and actually taste good I recommend a chaser with it or making lemon drops then it's amazing with a limb and turning it into a lemon drop and making shots. This is one of my favorite liquors and it's not too expensive which is great. They have so many different flavors it's crazy
Boo f.
Honestly smirnoff gets a bad rep. I’m not sure why other than I guess the price point which I think its fine for the price, again when serving a crowd this is fine for mixed drinks I see zero reason to spend a bunch of money when this stuff works just as well for mixed drinks-will say I wouldnt put this in my vodka tonic though as this definitely needs a bit stronger of a mixer in my opinion
Kaylie L.
Woodbury
This one has to be the best flavored. It is the best when you make hippie lemonade, which consists of a of this, a coconut liquor (we used Malibu), triple sec, strawberry lemonade (we use the the Simply one), and then we cut up fresh strawberries and put them in there as well and let them soak in the mix before drinking. There are a ton of different recipes fo Hippie Lemonade and I’ve had a couple different ones but this one was the best I had, I’ll attach a media post from Pinterest for another recipe that I’ve had that was good as well!

1 1/2 Cups of Vodka, 1/3 cup triple sec, and 1/2 cup Coconut rum
Christina B.
Annapolis, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Okay so pretty much use this for everything. Literally everything. It’s great for mixing and pairing in drinks. It’s an affordable brand and an easy pick for any bar stock or social gathering. I also use this vodka as an astringent/toner, for disinfecting, deordorizing, AND cleaning. This one product is always a staple in my household and in my life! The uses are endless!
Rachel S.
Laguna Hills, CA
I am a sucker for Smirnoff because the price is hard to beat. This is great to throw into a Long Island or have with some cranberry juice. It’s not the greatest vodka on the market, but for the price, the taste is pretty darn good. It’s definitely one that I go back to for casual drinking, wouldn’t serve at a party or anything, but you can’t really go wrong with this one.
Irvin R.
This is my Tanqueray of Vodka.  This is pretty much where I draw the line, save for Burnetts but that is for volume cocktail drinking, as far going low cost on vodka.  When I look at the price, to stand alone drinkability, to mixabiility matrix this is the best value.  Especially with a good chill on it this is some pretty smooth stuff.
Verushka Y.
Allentown
Love making my White Russian with this vodka along with Baileys Original Irish Cream and having it served on the rocks! Sometimes I like coating my glass with Hershey's Chocolate Syrup and even topping off the drink with Reddi Wip Dairy Whipped Topping Original and s Great Value : Maraschino Cherries
Elaina m.
adena
Blah. Bottom of the barrel nasty cleaning alcohol taste. Not my jam at all. This is something I puked once in high school and thought meh it’s cheap enough I’ll just get this. But I had to really water it down to even pretend to enjoy it. Nothing like being st a party and doin the ol’ sip and shiver ... classy. And no.
Tabitha R.
Mount Juliet, TN
Smirnoff is such a huge name in the vodka world. Their products are so available in a lot of different flavors, and proofs. Not only are they in almost every bar in the United States, but they’re a very affordable brand. It’s kind of bitter as far as a shot, and for a mixed drink it isn’t that bad. Especially a vodka & OJ.
Doris A.
Follansbee
I think it’s very tasty :) I like it with 7 up and a lime and my bf drinks it with cranberry !  I am a bartender so I am always trying new drinks to serve to my customers . It’s a great value !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do recommend any drinks that I make to my friends and customers . Smirnoff Triple Distilled Vodka
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.