BY SMIRNOFF #12 in Vodka

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Buy on Walmart
Daphne S.
El Dorado
Quite a bitter taste...didn't mix too well. I love vodka and Goose is my favorite. I guess it's hard to beat that smoothness. Nice bottle and it is well priced and sold everywhere. A lot of people like it and I like here bottled drinks. Just not a fan of the liquor itself . I think it is ok if mixed with something strong. I think everyone should try things for the selves.
Madai F.
Colorado Springs, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
In my opinion, this is decent. Not too bad but I wouldn’t say the best. It does have a weird smell...someone said it smelled like shoe polish, they might be right! The taste isn’t too bad. At first it feels like it’s going down smoothly but then there’s this slight burn and a bitter after taste. Again, it’s not too bad! But it’s definitely worth a mention. This is very popular amongst my friends so I know I’ll see it again, and I’ll definitely be having it again if it’s there. It just wouldn’t be my first pick.
Amanda G.
Grove city, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This stuff really hits the spot I like the fact that this vodka is a little goes a long way. And it's not too harsh to wear it taste like you're drinking paint dinner and actually taste good I recommend a chaser with it or making lemon drops then it's amazing with a limb and turning it into a lemon drop and making shots. This is one of my favorite liquors and it's not too expensive which is great. They have so many different flavors it's crazy
Tanzyy J.
If you want to make jungle juice on a budge then this is the thing. Reasonable prices & it gets the job done. You can also make Jell-O shots with this. But if you want to have a night of fun & don’t want to run back out to purchase more for another night or event then just buy this because I’m sure you won’t be using this whole thing in one night anyway. Remember don’t drink to much & never drink & drive.
Boo f.
Honestly smirnoff gets a bad rep. I’m not sure why other than I guess the price point which I think its fine for the price, again when serving a crowd this is fine for mixed drinks I see zero reason to spend a bunch of money when this stuff works just as well for mixed drinks-will say I wouldnt put this in my vodka tonic though as this definitely needs a bit stronger of a mixer in my opinion
Adrienne L.
Buckeye, AZ
Smirnoff Triple Distilled Vodka
Smirnoff is not my favorite Vodka but it definitely is a runner up. Its flavor on its own is ok, pretty strong, has a medium burn going down, and is best when mixed with fruit (citrus) juices or a wine cooler like Smirnoff Ice. It’s price is not bad at all, I think a 1.7 liter would run about $33 doll-hairs. Not a bad choice. Would recommend.
Kaylie L.
Woodbury
This one has to be the best flavored. It is the best when you make hippie lemonade, which consists of a of this, a coconut liquor (we used Malibu), triple sec, strawberry lemonade (we use the the Simply one), and then we cut up fresh strawberries and put them in there as well and let them soak in the mix before drinking. There are a ton of different recipes fo Hippie Lemonade and I’ve had a couple different ones but this one was the best I had, I’ll attach a media post from Pinterest for another recipe that I’ve had that was good as well!

1 1/2 Cups of Vodka, 1/3 cup triple sec, and 1/2 cup Coconut rum
Rachel S.
Laguna Hills, CA
I am a sucker for Smirnoff because the price is hard to beat. This is great to throw into a Long Island or have with some cranberry juice. It’s not the greatest vodka on the market, but for the price, the taste is pretty darn good. It’s definitely one that I go back to for casual drinking, wouldn’t serve at a party or anything, but you can’t really go wrong with this one.
Christina B.
Annapolis, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Okay so pretty much use this for everything. Literally everything. It’s great for mixing and pairing in drinks. It’s an affordable brand and an easy pick for any bar stock or social gathering. I also use this vodka as an astringent/toner, for disinfecting, deordorizing, AND cleaning. This one product is always a staple in my household and in my life! The uses are endless!
Irvin R.
This is my Tanqueray of Vodka.  This is pretty much where I draw the line, save for Burnetts but that is for volume cocktail drinking, as far going low cost on vodka.  When I look at the price, to stand alone drinkability, to mixabiility matrix this is the best value.  Especially with a good chill on it this is some pretty smooth stuff.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
Erica  S.
Smithfield , NC
Is this good ?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Germon H.
Savannah, GA
What do you recommend mixing this with besides. Orange juice and cranberry juice(s)