Smirnoff Triple Distilled Vodka

by Smirnoff

#25 in Vodka

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Is the price value good ?
Who else gets tipsy over this quickly😂?
What’s your favorite flavor? ?
Start your review of Smirnoff Triple Distilled Vodka!
Gonzales
This is my most often purchased vodka. It's neutral and not harsh, and it's a good buy. Cheaper vodkas are deeply inferior, whereas slightly more expensive vodkas are only marginally better IF at all. I prefer Tito's, but the price point of Smirnoff red makes it my regular at home bar vodka. When I drink, I generally eschew complex cocktails. The most complex vodka drinks I make with any regularity are cosmos and vodka gimlets, but my go-to drinks for vodka are martinis or on the rocks with or without a splash of water.
This is Definitely a strong one (for me at least) but definitely worth the money you're going to pay, don't worry it's not expensive.. at least not in my state. Definitely good for a mixer like a screw driver, because let's face it yes it's nice to buy a premade screw driver but to make it at home and at the amount of vodka you want?? Yeah... Definitely better to just buy a bottle and pick up some orange juice, or squeeze your own if you prefer it that way!
Pocatello , ID
This is my all time favorite alcohol because you can drink it straight or in mixed drinks my favorite way to drink it is with orange juice and ice. A lot of people dont care for it because they say it tastes like rubbing alcohol but in my opinion when mixed right I dont even taste the alcohol and that's why I love it. It is one of the more on the cheaper side of alcohol and you can buy alot and not brake your bank account. I highly recommend this product.
Thousand Oaks , CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Let me start by saying I am not a vodka drinker. To me it tastes like rubbing alcohol and I would prefer a spirit with flavor like gin or whiskey. With that being said this is one of the cheaper vodkas on the market and it tastes like it. It’s fine for mixing with a vodka cranberry or something that hides it well but I wouldn’t suggest it straight or on the rocks or to serve at a party. Unless it’s a frat party.
Rogersville, TN
Even though smirnoff is not considered top shelf, it is one of my favorites. My family is kind of snobby with their alcohol choices and always saying to go for either grey goose or absolute, I however, greatly prefer smirnoff to these others. I know it's mainly just a personal preference and your own personal palette but I will always reach for the smirnoff over the more expensive and less smooth brands.
Lugoff , SC
I have tried many vodkas in my lifetime & even though I quit drinking about 3 years ago I will say this is a very decent brand. It's smooth & not very harsh this brand also comes out with a million different flavors/variations to drink alone or make into amazing mixed drinks. Sometimes I wish I still did drink just so I could try some of the new flavors they are putting out like the sours look amazing.
Naperville, IL
For what you're paying, this is a great vodka. It makes an amazing moscow mule, and it's a fraction of the cost of Ketel or Goose. I wouldn't use it for everyday sipping or shooting, but the packaging is easy to spot in the liquor store and it's a common enough brand that I expect exactly what it delivers: quality with a lower sticker amount. I highly suggest pairing with seltzer and lemon.
Homestead, FL
I would put Smirnoff in the same category as Absolute. It's not a bad vodka, but is it my favorite? No. Is it the one I am going to buy at the liquor store? Still no. But will I drink it if it is what's offered? Yes, gladly! I prefer a crisper, smoother vodka because I tend to drink it alone on the rocks but it isn't bad.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
1,777 reviews
Smirnoff Vodka has an ultra smooth taste that other vodkas can’t really compare to. It’s obviously great for mixing, and there are a large variety of flavors to choose from as well. All that being said, it’s not as tasty as some of the other options on the liquor store shelf. I wouldn’t take shots of this if I’m being honest. But it is affordable, so it still gets 4 stars for that... Pick up a bottle of Smirnoff for your next party and chances are you’ll be pleased.
Very neutral vodka and not harsh at all. If you are someone who wants to enjoy the taste of their drink then this is the product for you! It can also be used for cooking; adding it to pasta will give your food a much more favorable taste! You can also also enjoy the drink with any meal without upsetting your stomach.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
west palm beach
il y a un an
Rebecca K. • il y a un an
Este vodka es muy sabroso. La frambuesa no tiene sabor artificial. Lo recomendaría con un refresco o una cola.
Toronto, ON
il y a un an
Marisa W. • il y a 3 mois
I’m not an energy drink person. They’re SO bad for you!