BY SMIRNOFF #12 in Vodka

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.

Zerlaine P.
Miami
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Review for: 1.75 L more...
this is is legitimately an excellent vodka! If they put this stuff in glass bottles with a vintage-design label and charged $30 for a 750ml, people would rave about it. The cheap, jet-fuel, college-freshman image associated with the brand makes people swear up and down that it's terrible vodka, but the reality is, if you didn't tell them what they were drinking, they'd rank it right up there with Stoli and Tito's, if not Reyka or Belvedere. My go-to vodka.
Ammon L.
Orlando
This is my go-to vodka for every occasion. Hosting a party? Smirnoff. Drinking alone? Smirnoff. Shots? Smirnoff. The Moscow Mule (the greatest cocktail to ever grace a copper mug)? Smirnoff. I do occasionally drink other vodka brands, but Smirnoff walks the line of affordability and quality too well to leave it on the shelf. There's always a bottle of Smirnoff in my liquor cabinet, and there should be one in yours too.
laurel H.
Ozone Park, NY
Review for: R Red Label 59.2 more...
I’m an avid vodka drinker and I generally enjoy the Smirnoff brand, but this version did them a disservice, in my opinion they should throw it away and go back to the testing table until they find the perfect solution. The taste was rough, kinda like a tequila but nowhere close to as enjoyable it immediately upset my stomach and ruined my night, I definitely will not be drinking this ever again extremely disappointed.
Amethyst G.
Mount Dora, FL
Review for: 1.75 L more...
It has a very mild taste and in most sodas, especially those that are flavorful on their own such as root beer or Dr Pepper, it mostly disappears. It is very nice in citrusy sodas such as Sprite as well. I can add a fair amount of this to a glass of soda before I’ll taste anything, and it gets the job done well. It is not pleasant to drink alone, but that’s not what I purchase it for. Would recommend!
Sam P.
Keizer
Surely more coarse than Absolut or Grey Goose (but what isn't?), still makes a good Martini. Rough, harsh, still burns when cold. Minimal taste other than the feeling of liquid in the mouth and the anticipation of the expected burn, dutifully delivered upon swallowing. Swallowing is then followed by a slightly alcohol scented aftertaste which thankfully doesn't linger. A good party liquor. Wouldn't keep it in my personal collection. Decent bang for your buck.
Jessi M.
Marion
This was one of the first vodkas I have tried and it was really good. I'm not an alcohol person, I don't like the taste, but my friends made me several different drinks and I couldn't taste the alcohol at all and I firmly believe that it's because of this particular vodka. Most others I can taste the alcohol and I can't really stand it. This is the only vodka I'll use now.
Rachel S.
Laguna Hills, CA
Review for: 1.75 L more...
I am a sucker for Smirnoff because the price is hard to beat. This is great to throw into a Long Island or have with some cranberry juice. It’s not the greatest vodka on the market, but for the price, the taste is pretty darn good. It’s definitely one that I go back to for casual drinking, wouldn’t serve at a party or anything, but you can’t really go wrong with this one.
Christina B.
Annapolis, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Review for: R Red Label 59.2, 1.75 L more...
Okay so pretty much use this for everything. Literally everything. It’s great for mixing and pairing in drinks. It’s an affordable brand and an easy pick for any bar stock or social gathering. I also use this vodka as an astringent/toner, for disinfecting, deordorizing, AND cleaning. This one product is always a staple in my household and in my life! The uses are endless!
Logan Y.
Atlanta
Review for: 1.75 L more...
Ohhhh Smirnoff. We have history. From my drunken college party days of taking Smirnoff ice before I got a pallet for actual alcohol, to your vodka. It’s not bad, but it’s nothing to write home about either. You’re gonna choke on pretty much anything you swallow that will tip your BAC count, but this will leave you coughing for a good few minutes after.
Jasmine D.
Fishers, IN
Smirnoff is one of my favorite cheaper brands of vodka. It never fails me. I haven't experimented much with the flavors (other than the sour watermelon and sour berry) but the regular vodka is really good. It can be a little harsh or strong so if you're making a mixed drink I would make the drink weak first and then add more!
Laura B.
Ontario, Canada
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
Erica  S.
Smithfield , NC
Is this good ?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Germon H.
Savannah, GA
What do you recommend mixing this with besides. Orange juice and cranberry juice(s)