BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof. see more...

Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Richmond, TX

I usually buy Smirnoff because it is reasonably priced and it has a reasonably smooth taste, I think.. I never drink it straight, always with a sweet mixer of some sort. I think the higher priced vodkas like grey goose and belvedere are overrated, especially if you need to consume enough booze every night to completely forget your past mistakes and numb the pain caused from old injuries. For the price, I think Smirnoff does the trick just fine and guarantees that I will not remember posting this review tomorrow.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Mount Dora, FL
I've been buying smirnoff for quite a while now and love it. It's affordable, smooth, easy to drink, mixes well with just about any juices, I prefer Hawaii Punch Lemon Berry. If I were to change anything about the product it would be it's packaging, the medal lid at times has rough edges that can and has sliced my finger basically like the depth of a paper cut. It's painful, stings but won't kill you. It's more of a discomfort. I continue to purchase this brand and recommend others as well.
Mary R.
Mary R.
Willow Springs, IL
I call this "headache in a bottle". You don't have to over indulge to fell like you did with this. There are plenty of vodkas that are close to Smirnoff price wise that don't cause this negative affect. Sobieksi is one such example. I'd rather pass on a cocktail than drink this. I give it a coup,e of stars because it tastes ok. But to me not good enough to risk a headache after just one.
Heather r.
Heather r.
Keyser, WV
I love Smirnoff Vodka it's been a long time favorite of mine not only for the price but for the quality of the drink. This is one of those thing that if you buy another brand you taste the difference it's like buying a coca cola versus Bubba cola. Bubba goes flat so much sooner and the taste is off. When it comes to what you drink if your into Vodka then go Smirnoff.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Columbia, SC
Smirnoff is simply your run-of-the-mill vodka. It’s not bad; it’s not good. Shooting Smirnoff requires a chaser. I rarely chase with vodka but Smirnoff burns pretty damn bad. If mixing cocktails, Smirnoff is great! In summation, buy Smirnoff if you don’t have even money for top shelf, but you don’t want cheap vodka. I give it a C- for shooting and a B for mixing.

Hannah S.
Hannah S.
While this is not the best vodka on the market, for the price it is a pretty good value. A stronger flavor than other brands, Smirnoff is easily mixed with higher concentrate juices to mask the taste a little bit more. While I don't recommend drinking it straight, Smirnoff is a cheaper alternative that isn't quite to the level of college fraternity house vodka.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Brooklyn, WI
Vodka isn't my favorite to drink, but I like the Smirnoff brand if I'm drinking it. They do a good job of providing a selection of different flavors. I like how the packaging looks. However, I once bought raspberry Smirnoff Vodka and the cap didn't go back on correctly so it spilled in a bag which was unfortunate. Otherwise I recommend.
murtie f.
murtie f.
Any and all kinds of vodka are more then welcome in my drinks buttt.... I'm allergic to a lot of brands due to how they "water" them down ... smirnoff triple is great tho ... just wish it was a bit stronger I'm a heavy weight drinker and it takes me a bit to get tipsy .. but will always recommend smirnoff to anyone and everyone !
Emily P.
Emily P.
Astoria, NY
This review is only for Smirnoff vodka mixed into Bloody Mary cocktails (not straight). I bought Smirnoff for Christmas cocktails to make for my family that ranges from casual drinkers to special occasion drinkers. Everyone loved them and some people who wouldn't necessarily pick vodka were pleasantly surprised by these drinks!
Alayna D.
Alayna D.
Churubusco, IN
Vodka is my go-to drink and Smirnoff is my go-to brand. It's not the best and I would definitely prefer Absolut any day, but for half the price I can't really complain. I prefer Smirnoff to all the other similarly priced brands (especially Svedka- YUCK). It mixes well with just about anything and you can't beat the price!
Laura B.
Laura B.
Ontario, Canada
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.
Erica S.
Smithfield, NC
Is this good ?
Germon H.
Germon H.
Savannah, GA
What do you recommend mixing this with besides. Orange juice and cranberry juice(s)