BY SMIRNOFF #95 in Vodka

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ashle D.
This is definitely the vodka you want if you are a bargain shopper like I am! You get the bang for your buck. In my opinion, the flavor is a bit strong but the price is worth it. Plus, when mixed with the right thing you don't even notice! Will be buying again. :) Smirnoff Triple Distilled Vodka
Morgan P.
Denton, TX
Review for: 1.75 L
This is a great product if you’re looking for a vodka to make mixed drinks with that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg. I️ actually used this brand for my open bar at my wedding and it was a big hit. Great for large parties.
kandiss J.
Happy Hour Expert
I think makes great drinks. I like cranberry vodka's. And thats just a shot of Smirnoff Vodka with ice and the rest cranberry juice. This is and alcoholic beverage so only for adults 2q years old and older.
Lindsay S.
Elkton
This is my go to vodka!!! I love Smirnoff. It is cheap, it gets the job done, and there are so many different kinds and flavors. I typically buy this as a plain vodka because it is so cheap, it's a great mixer. I like the triple distilled especially because it has a higher alcohol content than the regular.
Kellie M.
Ft Washington, MD
Review for: 1.75 L
Great tasting vodka that does not break the bank. Better than those vodka’s that are expensive and heavily marketed. Smirnoff is an award winning vodka and for good reason.
Brittany G.
We used this product to make hunch punch as we called it and we got so much vodka we didn't know what to do with off of like 30$ so this product is amaIng not expensive at all I would highly recommend this alcohol to everybody I know and it's amazing . Great to mix with anything pretty much .
Bridget D.
Prescott, ON
Smirnoff is my general go-to vodka brand. I will always be happy with their vodka as I find it less harsh. There is the general vodka after-burn if doing shots but that is pretty standard. While mixed with other drinks it blends very well. I will definitely continue buying this brand.
Cheryl C.
It’s fine. I don’t usually drink. I have bought this vodka for a party. It wasn’t as good as other I’ve had say at a restaurant. I bought this vodka at package store (in Massachusetts you can only buy alcohol in a store that ONLY sells alcohol. Beer & wine included).
Stephanie P.
Miami
This is my second choice of go to vodkas for parties and entertainment. Great for punches and over ice. Great for dirty martinis. It's great and it's a bang for your buck. It's affordable and is easily purchased at your local liquor store. Always a great buy.
Danny G.
Review for: 1.75 L
To be fair and honest, I’m not a huge vodka enthusiast. I only guzzle it down at parties or use it to quickly whip up pasta Alla vodka. Which by the way is delicious AF! It’s alright, no big deal. But if you’re looking to get drunk this will do just fine.
Laura B.
Ontario, Canada
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.
Smithfield , NC
Is this good ?
Germon H.
Savannah, GA
What do you recommend mixing this with besides. Orange juice and cranberry juice(s)