Smirnoff Strawberry Vodka

by Smirnoff

Is this better on its own or mixed?
Start your review of Smirnoff Strawberry Vodka!
2 months agoPhiladelphia, PA
Let me start off by saying that I definitely wouldn't drink Smirnoff Vodka straight - I rarely drink any vodka straight. But their flavored vodkas? Perrrffeecctttt for all sorts of mixed drinks! My friend and I recently mixed this strawberry flavor with some lemonade and sliced strawberries. It was a dream. Definitely look into Smirnoff flavors for mixed drinks.
20 days agoAtlanta
omg-- LOVE this. I personally make up a drink where you use this, a white wine (I use ruffino for mine but any sauvignon will do), then add some sprite, and some chopped up strawberries, then just add in some lemon juice and it's SO good and the perfect summer drink. The strawberry taste isn't super like "fake" tasting but it's definitely present and it's a really really good strawberry level.
2 months agoBlacksburg , VA
Yum. It tastes really good and can be mixed into other drinks as well. I would recommend this to anyone who likes strawberry drinks. As it has a good flavor to it. It’s affordable and if you can get a share size bottle or buy it in a party pack
3 months agoQuincy, MA
My favorite flavor of vodka. It’s sweet but not totally overpowering. Goes great with any fruit juice and ice for a mixed drink especially on hot summer nights. Was a hit with everyone who has tried it. Would definitely recommend this to someone
15 days agoWayland
Only 2 stars because I just didn’t like the strawberry taste. Good if you like other flavored vodkas. This is the only flavored vodka I first tried and won’t be trying again. Found it for a good price though at local grocery store.
4 months agoCHICAGO, IL
Love the hint of strawberry gives it a little fruit flavor but not too fruity. I love to get this when I visit my sister and cousin and we sit around gossiping. Smirnoff Strawberry Vodka
3 months agoIndianapolis, IN
I love this vodka so much it’s one of my favorites it maybe strong to some people but I can handle it I can sure tell you a bottle of this can make you have a good time ! I recommend at least trying this once !!
a month ago
Smirnoff strawberry vodka + Sprite and strawberry slices = heaven in a cup. Definitely a delicious vodka and one of my top favorite. Wouldn't recommend shots simply because the next day you won't remember your name but it sure tastes GREAT!
3 months agoToledo, OH
This tastes delicious and it's very very affordable so it's good for a get together or celebration!! I've had this more than once and I always change my chaser!!
2 months agoRhinelander, WI
This is wonderful for cocktails and mixes. I love all the different kinds I can make with this, or simply just add with alittle sprite or whatever kind of soda you'd like. I have always been a huge fan of Smirnoff and their flavored vodkas. If you love a great cocktail Id definitely try this one.