Smirnoff Strawberry Vodka

by Smirnoff

Made with vodka that is triple distilled for exceptional smoothness and ten times filtered in a unique process for supreme clarity. Smirnoff Strawberry Vodka is made with the essence of strawberry flavors and vodka.

Directions
Please drink responsibly.

Give me ideas of what to mix with this ?
Is this better on its own or mixed?
Start your review of Smirnoff Strawberry Vodka!
Kortney U.
Smirnoff Strawberry Vodka uploaded by Kortney U.
I couldn’t find the raspberry Smirnoff drink but I pretty much like the strawberry & the Raspberry drink. It’s so smooth and good, plus it mixes well with other drinks.
jesenia R.
Federal way , WA
Smirnoff Strawberry Vodka uploaded by jesenia R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This adds a good taste to your cocktails and really wish it did taste more like strawberries but it’s really good if mixed with something or even works when you take shots I really love this brand to drink with family and friends
jen H.
Nixa, MO
2,074 reviews
Smirnoff Strawberry Vodka uploaded by jen H.
Smirnoff Strawberry Vodka uploaded by jen H.
My son and I go to this amazing Burger and Milkshake place that has a huge menu of gourmet burgers and hand crafted non-alcoholic and alcoholic milkshakes with such interesting ingredients in them. He loves to get Virgin ones since he is 15 and we both order the Strawberry Cheesecake Milkshake with thick cheesecake pieces and fresh strawberries. But I get mine with Smirnoff Strawberry Vodka. Tasting exactly like fresh strawberries, it goes down smooth.
Sara S.
Baltimore, MD
Has a bitter taste on the spectrum compared to other vodka brands. However, the strawberry is one of the best. You can pair it with many juices / sodas for a nice flavor.
jroberts00 R.
I am a huge fan of strawberry anything. What more could a girl want then mixing smooth vodka with strawberries!   Add some lemon and enjoy a great take on strawberry lemonade with a kick.   It’s not overly sweet which is a bonus as some strawberry flavors are too syrupy.  Not Smirnoff :)
Ursula P.
Philadelphia
I brought this just based off a mixed drink I found on YouTube. The drink was delicious but I find the vodka it self does not have the sweet taste I was looking for ( I enjoy fruity drinks) but would buy again
Katie P.
This is great when mixed with sprite and ice! It's fun to make when we have people over also because it's not expensive
Brittany T.
USA
Not my favorite but it is ok. Probably would have been better mixed with juice? Didn't care for it enough to find a good pairing.
Kiona C.
Love this drink . Mix it with strawberry juice & can't even taste it . It's amazing ! Perfect taste ,will really get you wasted
Megan H.
Rockledge, PA
This is the best vodka! It’s great for taking shots or making a nice mixed drink. I like mixing it with sprite and adding a lemon.