Smirnoff Strawberry Vodka uploaded by Ang K.Smirnoff Strawberry Vodka uploaded by Michele M.Smirnoff Strawberry Vodka uploaded by Bilan B.

BY SMIRNOFF #24 in Vodka

Jamie K.
DuBois
I love the Smirnoff brand.  I usually stick with the regular, unflavored vodka.  Every once in a while I will try the flavored options.  Strawberry was not one of my favorites but it wasn't horrible.  It's not the best to drink on the rocks. My suggestion would be to pair it with the whipped vodka to create a cocktail for a brunch or birthday party.
Reana G.
Tulsa, OK
If you’re looking to spice up your drink with some fruity tropical-ness, I recommend this over the peach or pineapple. I find those flavors to be too potent which makes me get tired of them quickly. The strawberry is perrrrfect and mixes with just about anything you want! It’s not too much flavor. Also a really smooth and easy vodka to drink.
Angejolie B.
The most disgusting drinking experience EVER. Poured it out >_< tasted like cheap cough syrup or one of those Runts candies...not one molecule of real strawberry flavor. GAG! Couldn't even make the strawberry martinis we had planned. AND MY HUSBAND IS A BARTENDER! Went to school for it and everything. Wouldn't give this to my worst enemy...
Gabriella N.
Washington, DC
Smirnoff usually disappoints, but I wasn't expecting such a let down from a strawberry flavored vodka. It was too sweet and didn't neutralize the taste of the vodka itself so I probably won't buy this product again. If you really like strawberry, this is a product for you. Otherwise, look for another brand.
Alyssa E.
Quincy, WA
 It can easily be drank straight shooters or as a mixed drink. There’s a drink I made up called “Shark Bait” and one of the main ingredients is, you guessed it, Smirnoff! That is one of my most asked for mixed drinks, and thus makes strawberry Smirnoff one of our most used liquors at my parties.
Gabriel H.
Fayetteville
The strawberry vodka tastes so good, especially when mixed with sour Apple pucker. It was affordable too for a flavored vodka. It's the best tasting "cheap" brand. I don't think it could be any better, well except if they had a strawberry kiwi flavor.  Smirnoff Strawberry Vodka
Lauren W.
Baton Rouge
Best flavored vodka in my opinion. This flavor is sweet and not too overpowering. Smirnoff packaging is always sturdy and simple - well known vodka for so many reasons. I love this flavor! Great mixer, especially if you like sprite or coke, it adds a fruity touch without being overpowering!
Cornellia L.
Tifton
Great for shots with friends and mixes drinks. Very tasty but only if u like the taste of strawberry. It’s a very affordable drinks that met my expectation but at the end of the day you get what u pay for. It’s no grey goose but I would highly recommend this for a night out with friends.
Brenda A.
For being vodka the strawberry taste is actually pretty good. Great for mix drinks or just a plain shot. I have bought this for years now, great for parties as it comes in a good serving amount. Smirnoff vodka also comes in alot alot of other flavors so you can always have options.
sarah j.
Plainfield, IL
For the low price, this is a great choice! However, I would choose a different product if I were looking for slightly higher quality. Smirnoff in a mixed drink is yummy and I would definitely purchase again! Just would not recommend for shots. This is more of a highschool party drink.
Ashley F.
East Bangor, PA
Is this better on its own or mixed?