Smirnoff® Spiked Seltzer Mixed Box - 6pk / 12oz Cans

Smirnoff Spiked Seltzer Mixed Pack 12pk Cans

Size: 12 oz

Alcohol Percentage: 5.0

Store: In a Dry location at Room temperature

Beverage container material: Paper or cardboard

State of Readiness: Ready to drink

Contains: Does not contain any of the 8 major allergens

Exterior container material: Paper or cardboard

Alcohol content: Alcoholic

Package type: Multi-pack single servings

Package Quantity: 6

Proof: 10

Net weight: 72 fl oz (US)

Form: Liquid

How do these taste/ compare to the other hard seltzer’s like Truly and White Claw?
Start your review of Smirnoff® Spiked Seltzer Mixed Box - 6pk / 12oz Cans!
Sikeston, MO
I do not like seltzer, and I could have saved myself if I would've just read the box. All I was looking for was something with a variety of flavors in aluminum so that I could take them out onto the beach. I saw Smirnoff and got excited. The raspberry rose and the piña colada are the two flavors I didnt mind. The berry lemonade wasn't terrible either, but I couldnt stand the cranberry lime.
Bethlehem, PA
These are my favorite hard seltzers. I was skeptical at first as Smirnoff has a reputation of over-sugary malt beverages, but that is what I find make Smirnoff seltzers stand above the rest. They are sweeter than most other seltzers, but not overly sweet and they have great flavors that really come through when drinking.
I was not a fan of the flavors in my variety box. The orange mango was not great for me. Cranberry lime was fine. Berry lemonade was ehh. But the watermelon might be one of the worst things I’ve ever tasted. I won’t knock smirnoff hard seltzer’s completely until I’ve tried all the flavors but man it was horrible.
Neillsville, WI
The Smirnoff hard seltzer mixed box is a great choice for anybody unsure of what flavor they want to drink. All the flavors in this box are a great option. Smirnoff seltzer has some of the best tasting drinks in my opinion. I recommend this drink to everybody!
Charlotte
These are my favorite spilled seltzers, I think! I love all the flavors, and I like that I can drink these without feeling guilty. They keep me hydrated, which means the hangover is less severe or nonexistent. These are now a staple at get togethers
Lincoln, NE
These are great if you’re watching your carbs but still want to have a drink with your friends. I mix the little packets that people put in their waters for flavor in mine to give it a flavor boost otherwise it just tastes like a alcoholic la croix
D Hanis, TX
A friend of mine had me try these a few weeks ago and got me hooked. I love that they are sugar free and don’t leave you with that bloated feeling after. These are similar to the Claw but more flavorful.
Cherokee Vlg, AR
These are my favorite drinks ever!! Super light and taste like water. The calories and carbs are perfect and I love these year round. The packaging and price are great! Highly recommend
Ocala, FL
Purchased at: Publix
For a sugar free beverage, this taste good. Each flavor is tasty. I will say that it’s does taste some what watered down but I think that’s expected with a spiked seltzer. Give it a try, it’s pretty good!
Poughkeepsie
These spiked seltzers are pretty amazing. Unlike other spiked seltzers these have a pretty strong flavor, which is both awesome and not so awesome depending on the flavor. They are fairly low calorie and only have 1gm of carbs per can. They're 4.5% apv and easy to drink. The flavors in the case are (in order of favorite to not so great) are: pina colada, berry lemonade, raspberry rose and cranberry lime. The pina colada is the best and I wish they sold it separately... so good!! These are average price for hard seltzers.