BeveragesSmirnoff
Sourced Strawberry Kiwi

SMIRNOFF Sourced Strawberry Kiwi

by Smirnoff

Made with real fruit juice

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SMIRNOFF Sourced Strawberry Kiwi!
How would you rate this product?
Breana J.
Raleigh, NC
SMIRNOFF Sourced Strawberry Kiwi uploaded by Breana J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love Smirnoff! I love any sweet alcoholic beverage but this one is probably my favorite. It doesn’t have the cheap strawberry taste like most others. It chills well and is perfect for outside events.
Jamie K.
Anderson, IN
Purchased at: Kroger
Sourced Strawberry Kiwi I usually don't drink alcohol but if I'm going to purchase an alcoholic beverage for a social gathering it's usually a summertime cookout or something like that and its always the same thing. I have tried other brands but I usually just stick with the same brand and flavor. This flavor with strawberry taste good to me and isn't strong and I actually drink it because I like the taste and flavor of it. No aftertaste either which I've always loved also. Like I said I don't usually drink alcoholic beverages so I stick with what I have liked in the past. I have tried other brands or fruity flavors but they are usually either to strong or leave a weird taste I don't like and then it's just going to get wasted. Yes I'm a def light weight when it comes to alcohol so if you're anything like myself then this drink is a def must try. If you have tried it and you like it then let me know. If you don't drink much alcohol and you know of flavored drink that might be better to try then please let me know!!!!
Abby E.
Shelbyville, IN
These are super yummy. I love the taste. If you're like me and like things that don't taste too much like alcohol, I recommend these! Quality is great for the price. I've only had them once and I'm more of a wine mama, but I will have to find these again. :-)
Onaney D.
SMIRNOFF Sourced Strawberry Kiwi uploaded by Onaney D.
Purchased at: Publix
Love the taste, very refreshing for the Miami heat. Affordable and great for parties, definitely a must have for our never ending heat in Florida
Mercedes S.
Eclectic, AL
One of the better strawberry drinks that I've tried. There is a slight after taste that's kinda weird, but overall I think the drink is pretty yummy. Unsure if I'd purchase again simply because in my area these are a little pricy.
Jenny N.
Allentown, PA
Mega delicioso, no se le siente tanto el alcohol. Mi favorito es el de fresa. Te sirve para acompañar cualquier clase de comida.
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
4,824 reviews
SMIRNOFF Sourced Strawberry Kiwi uploaded by Sandra G.
Purchased at: Kroger
Taste pretty good, has a sweet flavor but you can still taste both strawberry and kiwi flavors. Comes in a 6 pack of bottles and a variety of flavors.
ashley R.
SMIRNOFF Sourced Strawberry Kiwi uploaded by ashley R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
A light, fresh and clean sip will invigorate you and the party. Perfect for mixing with other fruity flavors or livening up a simple cocktail, Smirnoff Strawberry is a surefire hit! A light, fresh and clean sip will invigorate you and the party. Perfect for mixing with other fruity flavors or livening up a simple cocktail, Smirnoff Strawberry is a surefire hit!
Hansa R.
SMIRNOFF Sourced Strawberry Kiwi uploaded by Hansa R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Debbie C.
Yukon, PA
I am absolutely obsessed with these. It's the only thing I drink normally. I'm a huge lightweight when comes to liquor. But with these, I can legit drink a full pack and not even feel buzzed. I will definitely be buying more.

Looking for your answer?