Smirnoff Sourced® Ruby Red Grapefruit Vodka

by Smirnoff

Whether you sip it on the rocks or with soda and a twist, Smirnoff Sourced Ruby Red Grapefruit is the perfect addition to a cocktail party. Our 60 proof vodka is infused with real grapefruit juice for a tart and refreshing taste. Triple distilled and 10 times filtered, our grapefruit specialty spirit is smooth enough to be taken alone or to add a delicious kick to your favorite mixed drink. Simply add tonic water and pour over ice for a refreshing tasting mixed drink. Includes one 60 proof 750 mL bottle of Smirnoff Sourced Ruby Red Grapefruit. Founded in 1864, the Smirnoff brand traveled from Russia to the rest of the world due to our award-winning quality and smooth liquid. We pride ourselves on bringing our famous beverage to connoisseurs and newcomers alike, assuring the consistently great taste and quality expected from our traditionally distilled vodka. Please drink responsibly.

One 750 mL bottle of Smirnoff Sourced Ruby Red Grapefruit; Made with real grapefruit juice for a tart and refreshing taste; Made with Smirnoff No. 21 Vodka, 60 proof, triple distilled and filtered 10 times; Perfect for drinking on its own or with mixed beverages; Gluten-free; Certified Kosher

Food Form: Liquids

Container Type: Standard Glass Bottle

Alcohol Proof: 60.0

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Smirnoff Sourced® Ruby Red Grapefruit Vodka!
Brooksville
I like grapefruit as a whole. I like the flavor in this this as well because you can actually taste the grapefruit in it. I like mixing it with some sprite as well. I would definitely buy this again.
Beachwood , NJ
These sourced vodkas are amazing. They taste like juice and if you chill it, you could drink it straight without even knowing it is alcoholic. It is a little bitter, but I think it’s just because it is grapefruit and not orange. Plus: they’re all gluten free!!
Sullivan, WI
Great for making a drink that’s not super sweet and fruity. Good price for the quality, I made a really nice punch with this and some grapefruit soda and grapefruit juice. It turned out great!
North East , MD
I love the flavored kind. It makes fruity cocktails so fun and tasty! Watermelon is one of my favorites. Smirnoff is priced well too so you can try different flavors.
Derby, NY
It's not bad I did enjoy it but I did not buy it I would prefer to get deep eddie ruby red rather than this it's too sweet in my opinion and kinda ugly as the bottle but it was free and I ended up having a great night had a good buzz off of it
Lake Station, IN
These sourced vodkas are delicious. The grapefruit is better than other brands versions I've tried. A great summer mixer I look forward to enjoying again this year.
West salem, OH
Just found a partial bottle in the bar in our garage, can’t wait to try it with some sparkling water. Seems like the perfect boat drink!
Plymouth, MI
This is one of my favorite vodkas, I love grapefruit and this doesn't even taste like alcohol! It pairs so well with almost anything too!
N Las Vegas, NV
Smirnoff ruby grapefruit is amazing it's an amazing flavor and great for any night . The flavor is amazing and great all by itself
Columbia, MS
Just not a product that I really cared for.I like some items from this brand.This one just seemed to strong for my taste buds.

Looking for your answer?