SMIRNOFF® Sourced Cranberry Apple Vodka uploaded by Tracy B.SMIRNOFF® Sourced Cranberry Apple Vodka uploaded by WinterTropical H.

BY SMIRNOFF

Not too sweet, not too sour – it’s a refreshingly tasty blend that will keep the party going.

Chloe S.
Saint Paul, MN
Smirnoff Sourced is a great alternative for those who are looking for vodka with a stronger flavor. I have tried this flavor, as well as the grapefruit flavor, and they are both really great! I like mixing with La Croix, and seeing as there are matching La Croix flavors for both of these vodkas, they make for great and simple mixed drinks!
Caitlin S.
Norfolk, VA
I bought this when they first released this in the mini bottles because I love cranberry and it was so good. I had to have everyone with me taste it. I couldn’t even taste the alcohol. I would definitely buy this again and again and again. This deserves every single star.
Lilee C.
Conway, AR
I LOVE this vodka!! It doesn't even taste like alcohol which I like. 😉 Just like you would expect and great to drink alone or with mixers. Very yummy. I love this brand and it's not expensive. I bought this at my local liquor store. I will and have bought this again.
Bianca G.
This drink is super great if you need something with a much fruitier taste! I really prefer this with a mixer like juice or what ever your in the mood for ! This is definitely something to take over to a gathering with the girls or family ! Enjoy!!
Sara M.
ballston spa
Purchased at: LocalFlavor
The flavor of this is amazing! It’s great mixed in with diet sprite(got to pay attention to the carbs 😂)! A lot of the time flavored vodkas taste horrible but I’ve never had an issue with this one! The price is definitely affordable.
Alexandria B.
Plainfield, IN
This is a good vodka to mix with cranberry and sprite. I get it at the local liquor store. It’s affordable not too expensive. I used to get it all the time. I would recommend to all my friends & vodka drinkers
Ashley  S.
Negaunee, MI
Little sweet for my liking....definitely a lot of sugar in it but the flavor is good..all depends on personal preferences but I only liked it mixed with soda water because everything else made it too sweet
Lisa T.
Florence
Love the great taste! Very flavorful  would recommend this product to anyone. Very smooth tasting  blend. Perfect the way it is. Don't mess with perfection!  The price is very afforable.
Selesta T.
Riegelwood, NC
It’s amazing! Especially when mixed with pineapple juice. I would say this is a very affordable vodka. It’s just the bottle and very easy to read. I would not change a thing about it!
Sarah K.
Carmel, IN
Good flavor and it tastes great to mix with sprite. It’s not as much alcohol content as the regular Smirnoff vodkas, but it doesn’t have the alcohol taste either. I would recommend it!