BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff 750ml rasp pom sorbet light vodka

Jasmine B.
Carter Lake, IA
I’m not sure where the “light” part was but the flavor was good and you could really taste the pomegranate well but it still mixed well with other drinks. It was the first time I tried it and I haven’t been able to find it since but I definitely recommend it for punches and party drinks!
Danielle A.
Portland
This was fantastic. Not to sweet but fruity enough. I love all things fruit and this vodka went down smooth. I love mixing this with ginger ale. I love all of the Smirnoff fruit vodkas. If you like fruity things this is something everyone should definitely try!
Katrina M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I wanted to like this vodka more however if did have a weird sugary after taste. It was disappointing because I was so looking forward to such a unique flavor in a vodka. Note, it didn’t have as much as an after taste when mixed in with juice.
Danielle P.
Franklin, IN
Makes for a nice drink when mixed with juice! I had triple berry juice with it and it was amazing! Definitely for a sweet drink though. I like how the bottle is glass. Makes it feel a bit nicer than the alcohol that is in plastic.
Ashlyn R.
Toms River, NJ
I actually really like this considering it's a light drink. The taste is not too bitter and it's great mixed with a lemon lime soda. I was on a diet when I first tried it and I would buy it again even if I'm not actively dieting.
Jessica S.
Buckeye, AZ
I wasn't sure about how a light flavor would taste. Seeing the world light makes me imagine this would have the diet soda aftertaste. That couldn't be further from the truth! I prefer the little flavors to the regular ones now.
Simmi K.
Stormville, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
I had already heard from a few friends that this was a good choice, and they were right. Smirnoff is a very affordable break and this flavor makes it a million times more worth it! I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Grace R.
Tacoma, WA
Smirnoff reminds me of weekends at college. 95% of the time, Smirnoff was the liquor of choice. Compared to other brands, Smirnoff is inexpensive and gets the job done (or drunk). When I’m looking for a cheaper vodka to have at a party or get-together, I’ll usually grab a bottle of Smirnoff. Most stores carry a good variety of flavors so it doesn’t feel like a treasure hunt and I don’t feel like I need to close my eyes at checkout.
megan. P.
Flavor was not strong enough. I prefer a more fruity flavor. I haven’t sampled others so I have no other brand to compare it to. It’s fairly affordable and my go to brand. Would definitely buy again as a mix for other drinks
Sasha V.
Orlando
Smirnoff vodka has many flavors, and many drink recipes for home parties. When taking shots of smirnoff vodka they seem to go down better. In my experience Smirnoff doesn't give you a bad hangover unlike other brands.
Christy O.
Anyone tried these? I love Smirnoff.
Jacqueline R.
Does it taste more fruity than the Smirnoff coolers?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Holly T.
Oklahoma City, OK
I got an airplane shot of this from Santa this year. Any fun recommendations to mix it with?