Smirnoff Ruby Red Grapefruit Vodka

by Smirnoff

Smirnoff Ruby Red Grapefruit

What do you usually mix it with?
Start your review of Smirnoff Ruby Red Grapefruit Vodka!
Melida A.
Winnetka, CA
Es buena !! Le puedes agregar un poco de jugo de naranja y unos hielos y queda riquísimo !! Oh también beberlo solo así 🤩
Nicole L.
Peachtree Cty, GA
I like flavored vodka in the summer and this is the perfect tart flavor for mixing. So refreshing to mix with sparkling water or lemon lime soda, I truly enjoy drinking this. Smirnoff is always my go to vodka!
Natalia C.
Tampa, FL
Definitely Met my expectations! Highly recommend this product to any and everyone (21+ of course) Love how much product you get for the cost. Love how cost friendly this product is! Would definitely buy this product again YUMMMMM 😋
Monique V.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this brand! Definitely goes down smooth...ish lol. I love that they came out with multiple flavors to mix things up! It’s a brand that’s a little more affordable.
Julia W.
I like Smirnoff if you’re buying vodka at this price point. I thought the grapefruit would have a slightly better flavor but it isn’t bad compared to other flavors Smirnoff offers. I wouldn’t buy again but it’s not bad.
Katy P.
Wow está smirnoff grapefruit es genial , la amo y de verdad no acostumbro pero tengo mis bebé idas preferidas para la occasion.!
Marissa J.
Howard, OH
This vodka has changed the game! I was always drinking the sweet, sugary, calorie and hangover-inducing cocktails when out for a night. This is a low-cal, low-sugar alternative! I add it to soda water with a lime. You can add a splash of cranberry juice to sweeten it up. Yum!
Christy K.
Fife, WA
My favorite mini cocktail is to simply combine this with sprite. As a shot its syrupy and burning so I recommend as a cocktail use vodka
roxy C.
Apple Valley, CA
Oh my lol this ones bring me good memory lol this one of the favorite ones when i use to gather with the friends great taste even when we went clubbing and it was BYOB we use to buy severeal for all of us still my favorite when mommy need tome to relax kiddos are asleep i have one once in a while
Mim H.
Weehawken, NJ
Not all Smirnoff vodka is great but this one in particular is perfect for taking shots. The grapefruit flavor hides the taste of alcohol and it’s also perfect for mixed drinks at parties