Smirnoff Raspberry Vodka, 1.75 L (70 PF)

by Smirnoff

#11 in Vodka

Smirnoff Raspberry is rich and robust. It complements everything well, including food, other mixers and most importantly, the conversation.

Has anyone tried the raspberry [product:smirnoff-raspberry-vodka] ? Before I go buy it usually I drink vodka cola or sex on the beach cocktail but kinda wanna change plus what would be best to drink it with?
Is this good or too sour?
Has any one used this for mixed drinks? What recipes would you recommend? Thanks [product:smirnoff-raspberry-vodka]
Start your review of Smirnoff Raspberry Vodka, 1.75 L (70 PF)!
Product Highlights
It Goes Really Well In Any Mixed Drink, And The Raspberry Flavor Also Makes It Pretty Easy To Take As A Shot. in reviews
I really like this Raspberry flavor of Vodka, It makes mixed drinks even easier to taste better. in reviews
I am still not a huge fan, but everyone else goes wild for them.in reviews
I would recommend in reviews
You can't go wrong with the brand Smirnoff!in reviews
Krystal J.
corona
I usually get the pink lemonade and I mix it with Mountain Dew and orange soda. The last time I went out the store didn’t have pink lemonade so I picked up raspberry instead. It was amazing!
Aiinah B.
Lawton
Rasberry ! Who doesnt love rasberries ? Love the flavor. Its affordable and its one of those drinks that i wont turn down.
Kasey P.
Woodland Hls, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Haven’t intentionally had this stuff since college but will use in a pinch or sangria when needed.
Isamar M.
Indio, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This brand is one of my favorite for vodka. Specially this flavor! Also, this brand is always at an affordable price. Succeeded my expectations by comparison in other vodkas. Would buy again. Looking forward to checking out other flavors.
Leticia B.
Las Vegas, NV
Soft and delicious a good experience!!! Good to share with family and friends at any special ocassion!
Savana B.
This is one of my favorite vodka from sSmirnoff! I have to mix it with sprite. The taste like a red white an blue popsicle. It has a nice packaging it glass bottle. Yes I would recommend it to Other people.
Kay C.
Newton
Love it for jello shots! It's not too strong and it mixes well. Definitely good for the price. Probably one of the better flavored vodka brands.
Lisinia H.
Anchorage
Great line of vodka, my favorite for sure is the strawberry and watermelon. It met my expectations and let’s just say it was a blur every time lol the flavors are good, don’t wanna do one that’s too sweet or else you can expect a bad headache. I would totally recommend to others, great to mix drinks with and also jungle juice 🤤
Alex R.
Roxbury
I really like this vodka. It isn’t too expensive and goes well with for a mixed drink, especially in a Gatorade for example. I would recommend this product to a friend. It can be found at any local liquor store.
Caitlin D.
Kearny, NJ
This tasted very good with simply raspberry flavored lemonade or the lemonade with blueberry in it. The vodka comes in a glass bottle and is priced at a reasonable value. I have recommended this product to other people before and will continue to do so
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
ashley P.
Kilwinning , Uk
il y a un an
Has anyone tried the raspberry Smirnoff Raspberry Vodka, 1.75 L (70 PF) ? Before I go buy it usually I drink vodka cola or sex on the beach cocktail but kinda wanna change plus what would be best to drink it with?
Amber K. il y a 5 mois
Delicious! Try mixing with sprite or club soda and a splash of lime.
christine B.
oakley
il y a 2 ans
Patricia E. il y a un an
one part of ice, one part of vodka, 3 parts of sweet and sour cocktail mix, and a drop of blue food color