BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff Raspberry is rich and robust. It complements everything well, including food, other mixers and most importantly, the conversation.

• What is your favorite mixed drink with this vodka?! 3 Answers
  • Is this worth it? And how strong is the raspberry taste? ...3 Answers
  • What is the best thing to mix with this?6 Answers
SMIRNOFF® Raspberry Vodka
  • "It Goes Really Well In Any Mixed Drink, And The Raspberry Flavor Also Makes It Pretty Easy To Take As A Shot. " in 3 reviews
  • "I am still not a huge fan, but everyone else goes wild for them." in 1 review
  • "I really like this Raspberry flavor of Vodka, It makes mixed drinks even easier to taste better. " in 1 review
  • "I would recommend " in 1 review
  • "goes well with a lot." in 1 review
Victoria Y.
Idaho Falls, ID
I prefer to take shots when I’m drinking; liquor over beer all day long. Although I’ve purchased Smirnoff many times in my years, it is not something I seek out to purchase or enjoy over other brands. With that being said, I have learned that just because you buy the expensive bottle doesn’t necessarily mean it’ll work better for you. Smirnoff is very affordable and it’s the VERY BEST booze to use in jello-shots (or anything alcoholic involving jello)! So many times I’ve made Jell-O shots only to have them turn out poorly. Smirnoff (especially the Raspberry flavor) works every time; the flavor is always great and my Jell-O shots actually turn out like jello! Like I said too, it’s inexpensive; you can stretch your budget to include two bottle and double the Jell-O shots!
Leslie M.
I love and hate this product. Smirnoff is a great cheap vodka but I find that these fruity flavors always give me hangovers. If you’re on a budget yes this is great or if you’re going for a fruity drink for the summer etc this really vamos up the flavor. If you’re looking for no headaches for sure go for a higher quality vodka! Usually this works for a lot of people because it’s cheap and the variety of flavors it has but for me I would only choose Smirnoff here and there when I am on a low budget.
Arleigh M.
Woodinville
Smirnoff is basically everyone’s “first” vodka because it’s cheap and you can find it anywhere. This isn’t a very smooth vodka by itself, taking shots of Smirnoff is rather unpleasant. However, I always use this raspberry Smirnoff when I make my secret punch recipe and it mixes so well with the other flavors. Overall, I recommend Smirnoff if you’re planning on mixing it, not if your drinking it straight.
Faith S.
Palm Bay, FL
This raspberry Smirnoff vodka is literally the best vodka ever had in my whole entire life, literally you can mix it with anything and you will not taste the vodka if you’re the type of person that do not like the taste of alcohol mix this with your favorite juice or soda of some sort and you’ll be in heaven.
Heather B.
Chicopee , MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Definitely a product I purchased frequently in my 20s, as it was very inexpensive but not the bottom of the line vodka. There are tons of different flavors but this flavor was what I drank all the time when I was in my 20s because you could easily mix it with sprite or even a seltzer and it wouldn’t be horrible, as what I’ve experienced with other lesser brands.
Sophie H.
I enjoyed this product, though the flavor was strong and hard to handle after awhile.  The Smirnoff Co. SMIRNOFF RASPBERRY 375ML It definitely met my expectations and has a good value. The price was very reasonable. First time consumer. I would buy again, though there are products I like more and be more inclined to buy.
alaina W.
Pittsburgh, PA
This has been my go-to for about eight years now. It does the job, tastes okay (both as shots and in mixed drinks) and is decently priced for a handle or a fifth. I'm not really brand loyal to any one particular brand or flavor of vodka, but if I had to tell someone what to get me at the store this would probably be it.
gabriele b.
milledgeville
Honestly, I haven’t tried any other vodka. This one is affordable, and I like the raspberry flavor. The packaging and details on the bottle are what got my attention to begin with. My friends and I instantly go for this one in particular. We’re 21 though, so I’d recommend but also we’re only 21 so take that into consideration.
Courtney S.
Factoryville
I have to start saying I love raspberry vodka. Putting it in cranberry juice is the way to go. The flavor is delicious, nice and tart with subtle sweetness. This is definitely one of the better raspberry flavors I have come across. I would recommend this to anyone looking to get the party started!!!
Julia H.
Midland, MI
real big fan of this product! drink with some sprite and tastes like a raspberry popsicle (sort of) (better than most mixed drinks). i like more sugar in my drinks because it makes it not taste disgusting. probably not helping with the calorie count, but whatever. i recommend this (or any fruit flavor).
Tamika B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
What is this good to mix with when you drink it ?
Autumn l.
Dilltown, PA
What is the best thing to mix with this?
Brianna A.
My favorite mixer with raspberry smirnoff is lemonade! It's so delicious.
Elisabeth C.
Is this worth it? And how strong is the raspberry taste? I love almost everything with raspberry!
Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What is your favorite mixed drink with this vodka?!