Smirnoff  Pomegranate Martini uploaded by Laureen P.
Smirnoff  Pomegranate Martini

Smirnoff Pomegranate Martini

BY SMIRNOFF #57 in Alcohol

• Since this is pomagranite flavored, what would yo... Be the first to answer!
  • This looks so good. Is it similar to the pomegranate martini at A...2 Answers
  • I would love to try this. Does anyone know if it's sweet or more ...4 Answers
Smirnoff  Pomegranate Martini
Smirnoff Pomegranate Martini
Courtney M.
Studio City, CA
This was a bit sweet for my liking, as I like my martinis a little less on the sweet side. It still tasted great, though and wasn't overpriced. Overall, I think I'm going to just make my own pomegranate martinis, but if you're a bit too lazy, this will do the trick.
Katelyn R.
Shawnee
I loveeeee pomegranates! So throw that into a martini and just...YES! I really enjoyed this drink and would easily go for some more! I'll be picking up another bottle soon to have in my little collection. I can easily say without a doubt that this was enjoyable!
Felisha M.
Kenosha
I did not think that this product had the same great taste that i have come to expect from this company. I have had other flavors and thought that they were much tastier. This product was affordable, and it was okay after i had mixed it with some juice.
Baylee M.
Shade, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this! All of the Smirnoff items are good in my opinion! The flavored mixed drink are AMAZING! I definetly recommend this brand to anyone! It's pretty affordable! You get your money's worth out of it! I'm extremely satisfied with the band!
Nicole A.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
This pomegranate smirinoff is my go to vodka. I love this stuff! It's bomb and you can mix it with so many things to try new flavors! Never goes to waste! Good til the last drop! Always!
Brittani L.
Spokane, WA
I loved this product! I used to drink it every weekend. The alcohol to flavor is perfect! I think it's delicious! I would buy it again and recommend it as well. I'm very satisfied with this product.
Holly W.
This isn't my favorite, however great for the last min bbq and having friends over sitting by the fire. It doesn't get to you very fast yet you will still have a good time
Jenny G.
Hobart
My favorite premix of all, I was heartbroken when  my local liquor store told me it was discontinued. I still search at every liquor store looking for this ever-elusive beverage because it's amazing. In the meantime, I'll grab a bottle of flavored vodka and enjoy how the strong flavor shows through even the heaviest mixers!
Juan F.
Every time my friends and I want to party and have a little something we get the Smirnoff Pomegranate Martini, it does compare to the alternatives, sometimes it's a little more expensive but is worth it, I am satisfied overall and would purchase it again.
Carla L.
Boston
This is definitely one of my favorites. It's light and very tasty. Most of the time when I am interested in something sweet this is my go to drink 🍹 They have it In most liquor stores but I generally get mine at Kappys. Definitely will be buying again.
Diana B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I would love to try this. Does anyone know if it's sweet or more bitter?
Lauren G.
Grand Rapids, MI
What is the alcohol content for this?
Juanita D.
This looks so good. Is it similar to the pomegranate martini at Applebee's?
kysha h.
How does this taste?
Vanessa J.
Wise, VA
Since this is pomagranite flavored, what would you mix it with? I love Pomagranites, so I want that amazing taste but not a strong vodka taste so I know I'd have to drink it as a mixed drink because I can't take a strong alcoholic drink. Could you mix it with the actual pom juice from the grocery store so that you could have that pomegranate flavor or would it be too overwhelming? If so can you give me some ideals of what to mix it with that taste really great?