Smirnoff  Pomegranate Martini uploaded by Laureen P.
Smirnoff  Pomegranate Martini

• How does this taste?2 Answers
Smirnoff  Pomegranate Martini
Smirnoff Pomegranate Martini
Andrea R.
If you haven't tried a "Smirnoff Preparada" yet, then you are not living yet. Their are hundreds of variations to this concoction but essentially it is a tall chilled glass filled with alternating layer of gummie bears, assorted sour gummies, diced fruit, and the pies de resistance, chamoy and chili lime powder. Then simply poor the Smirnoff over the layer of goodies and let it soak up a bit and it won't matter which flavor you are drinking you will be in heaven. I highly recommend fresh pineapple as one of the fruits cause it give the perfect amount of sweet and sour to the drink. Chili covered apples make a great garnish. Also if you buy the watermelon Smirnoff I would suggest the watermelon flavored sour peach gummies, they make a great combo.
Camille S.
Very good tasting vodka! I love to mix this with a little orange juice! The packaging is cute and sturdy. I feel that this product has a good value and can easily be compared to other vodkas. I would buy again and recommend to friends and family!
shannon k.
Las Vegas, NV
I have not tried this but it sounds amazing.
I love the V8 Watermelon Cherry juice and I think it would be a perfect mixer.
Excuse me while I go to the store.
I will change my Star level after I drink it :)
Stephanie M.
Glen Burnie, MD
First Walt Smirnoff is one of my most favorite drink I love drinking and I love all the flavors I feel like you can have a really good time with Smirnoff but not getting too drunk it like it hit the spot
Jalyn F.
Honolulu, HI
Smirnoff always makes me sick the next morning but it is so affordable. When I'm going out with my girls, Smirnoff has always been there to ensure a great night however a horrible morning
Tiffany S.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is a good flavor.. Smirnoff has so many amazing flavors.. Now if you don't got nothing to do on the weekend.. Try as many flavors as you can. You won't be disappointed.
Tiffany L.
Any cheap vodka works really well for mixed drinks. I've never tasted the difference between a cheap or a more expensive one. That's what makes it my go to for mixed drinks.
aly g.
Edinburg , TX
I had my dad try this and now he keeps at least 4 bottles of this in his bar at home. Makes for a good time. Not to heavy hitting. Just right for a good night .
rosy m.
I live my variety pack I can't just have one and I live all the flavors these are not too strong have low amount of alcohol percentage which is perfect for me
Cassandra L.
I personally love Smirnoff anything. It comes in lots of flavors I personally like...especially apple, raspberry, pomegranite, and cranberry to name a few.
Diana H.
I would love to try this. Does anyone know if it's sweet or more bitter?
Lauren G.
Grand Rapids, MI
What is the alcohol content for this?
Juanita D.
This looks so good. Is it similar to the pomegranate martini at Applebee's?
kysha h.