Smirnoff Pineapple Flavored Vodka  uploaded by Jennifer P.

BY SMIRNOFF #26 in Vodka

Smirnoff Pineapple Flavored Vodka is triple distilled with natural pineapple flavors and filtered 10 times. Its fruity aromas and flavors lend Smirnoff Pineapple a marked sweetness. Smirnoff Pineapple is crisp, clean and not too sweet, finishing with lingering pineapple notes. Mix Smirnoff Pineapple with cola, soda or in your favorite vodka cocktails that could use a hint of tropical fruit. see more...

Megan S.
Richland, MO
The Smirnoff Pineapple had a crisp, clear flavor that for Pineapple lovers would be delicious. I, however, don't particularly care for Pineapple, and so this vodka was not my favorite. I tried it both by itself and mixed with Sprite and I preferred it mixed. I would recommend this vodka if you want to try something new, fruity, and fun this summer!
Emily A.
Smirnoff is one of my favorite brands of vodka. It's easy to access, has a ton of flavors to choose from, and is fairly inexpensive. The flavors are great for mixing, or for just taking shots. I'm always excited to try new flavors, but my favorite flavor is the whipped cream. I buy it the most often. Definitely recommend their vodka.
Mignon H.
Orlando , FL
It was ok. The Pineapple flavor was good, however, I have a high alcohol volume tolerance and it just takes too much for me to get somewhere. It would be great for those who may be a light drinker (not implying that I drink much, I really don’t). I’ve seen friends have a jolly good time drinking it lol! Three stars for that.
Haile G.
Boise, ID
I keep a pack of these all over my house and my car because I love them so much. I definitely noticed my skin clears up a little bit when I remove my make up with these before I even washed my face. He gets off all my make up including my waterproof make up. I even use it to clean my small brushes while I’m doing my make up.
🍍Shana C.
South Lyon, MI
One of my all-time favorite Brands, they always have inventive flavors that taste authentic to whatever they're representing. My absolute favorite is the pineapple. I keep this on hand all the time and drink it frequently. It tastes great as a summer drink and almost anything you mix it with. Or, even straight up!
Alyssa M.
Great! One of the most affordable vodkas out there. This is my go to brand and I always buy, plus I love this flavor. Honestly, is a bit harsh if drinking straight, but that just comes with drinking vodka. Perfect for mixed drinks, would definitely reckoned to anyone looking for a quality, affordable vodka.
Emily D.
Holiday
Same as with my review of the vanilla vodka, I perhaps needed a better mixer, but I feel like it’s much better to use plain vodka and then mix it with whatever mixer or juice or with other liquors. The bottle is appealing and makes it seem like it’s going to be really good. But it’s just. Not.
martha c.
Philadelphia, PA
I thought this liquors taste was not too bad, I am not a fan of flavored liquor because I always add juice or soda to my alcohol-drinks. I only tried this because I received it as a birthday gift and i didn’t hate it but I don’t think this is something I would order if I went out with friends.
Shaunya P.
Miami
Great! I love pineapple anything. This pineapple Smirnoff vodka is great in anything.Edy's Outshine Fruit Bars Pineapple - 6 CT with coconut milk and three shots of coconut rum would make the perfect drink for a hot summer night. This drink would make a night to forget but remember.
Christina R.
Houston
Omg so if u haven’t already.., try this flavor with pineapple soda or juice and u will be in heaven... a good friend of mine bought a bottle this weekend that just passed and it was delightful. It was the first time tasting it and I’m in love . I know what I’ll be sipping on next weekend .