SMIRNOFF® Passionfruit Vodka uploaded by marise a.SMIRNOFF® Passionfruit Vodka uploaded by Emilie C.

BY SMIRNOFF

SMIRNOFF® Passionfruit is one of Smirnoff's alluring tropical treats. With a sweet, fruity bouquet on the nose and a pleasant aftertaste that conveys the mind to blue waters and white sands SMIRNOFF® Passionfruit is a crowd pleaser!

Vanessa H.
Birmingham
I love passion fruit, so when I saw this for the first time it was a must purchase. Unfortunately the vodka did not meet my expectations. The product leaves an odd bitter aftertaste while also leaving the mouth with an odd film. If you enjoy passion fruit, like myself, I advise purchasing purée or juice to mix with regular vodka. This product is not worth the price, if you able to find it.
Lindsey K.
This is kind of an odd flavor, but I can't knock this vodka because of my own personal flavor preferences. It is the same Smirnoff vodka, with a passion fruit essence. The vodka is not sweet, which I like because I like to add my own sweeteners to mixed drinks. I use it primarily in rum punches to add a unique tropical taste and it is just fabulous. I wouldn't drink this or any flavored vodka on it's own but it does just fine as a vodka substitute for mixed drinks. It is a little hard to find, though, and I had to travel to the next town over to find it. But it was worth the drive so I recommend it to anyone wanting to spice up their mixed drinks with a little tropical flavor.
Mallory E.
 Refreshing taste, mixes well with cranberry juice! Completely what I expected from Smirnoff vodka. Most enjoyable on a hot summer day. I haven’t tried mixing it with anything other Then cranberry juice but I imagine pineapple and orange would mix well too.
Toni M.
Verona, MS
In college, I worked at a restaurant that would pour this vodka over freshly sliced pineapples and let it sit for at least 3 days... it tasted awesome! Mix it with some strawberry lemonade for a great summer drink!SMIRNOFF® Passionfruit Vodka
Boo M.
Denver
It was very smooth and easy to drink with no mixers. I shared it with about 10 people and 7 of them loved it and have gotten it for themselves. The sweetness and tang of the passion fruit went very well with Fresca, if you must have a chaser.
Ashlee B.
Orlando
You definitely get what you’re paying for with this product. It’s inexpensive and readily available. Pineapple tends to be my go to choice when it comes to flavored alcohol but this is not one of my favorite brands for quality.
Carolina G.
Miami
This honestly mixes really well with different juices at least the ones i have tried which were: passion fruit puree  from Welch and cranberry juice too! It smells better but it doesn't have a strong passion fruit taste.
Morgan M.
Johnson City, TN
This is a good product for mixed drinks. I enjoyed the flavor. This is my favorite Smirnoff product. This vodka met my expectations. I recommend this product, and I will purchase more Smirnoff products. It’s a good value.
Geriann W.
masontown, PA
This was a flavorful vodka. I used it to mix with daiquiri mix. This was my first time buying and the price was reasonable. It met my expectations and tasted good. I would recommend this to others for a tasteful drink
Lorraine R.
Smirnoff is a budget friendly vodka. The Passionfruit Vodka tastes good on the rocks, with a mixer or in a frozen daiquiri. However, inexpensive vodkas such as Smirnoff gives me a headache, so I try to avoid it myself. Others may not experience the same symptoms while drinking Smirnoff. So if you don’t have any sensitivities to inexpensive liquor and enjoy fruity drinks, I recommend this.