Smirnoff Orange Flavored Vodka  uploaded by Yoselin R.

BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff, the number one selling premium vodka in the world, described by The New York Times as “clean and ultra smooth, with pleasing texture. . .the hands-down favorite. Smirnoff’s award-winning taste is triple distilled, filtered 10 times, with 57 quality checks. see more...

Tylinious R.
Longview
It was not very good. No matter what i mixed it with it never really tasted right. It was a good price but still not really worth buying if you dont like the harsh taste of alcohol. It made me sad. Even pineapple juice didnt make it taste good and as we all know pineapple juice goes well with just about everything.
victoria d.
This is a great flavored vodka if you are looking for an affordably priced vodka. I drank this all throughout college and would definitely recommend. I will continue to repurchase this vodka even when I graduate from college.
Rhonda W.
Ft. Bragg
The Smirnoff orange is my absolute favorite vodka!  It does not compare to anything else I brought this from a local liquor store near my house for a get together for some friends. It was my first time trying it but I would but it again no questions asked!
Yolanda C.
Modesto, CA
this only makes it to my house because how cheap it is. but it has okay flavors and they are not the worst ever. Crazy affordable , you can literally buy so many. Takes a bit more to get you drunk if thats what your looking for better buy two bottles
Eliza B.
There's no better cheap vodka than Smirnoff. It packs a punch, doesn't break your wallet, and you know what you're getting when you buy it. This orange flavor is good to use with Citrus mixers and to make cocktails.
Kristen B.
Cleveland, OH
Please do anything else but drink Smirnoff vodka. It tastes like straight rubbing alcohol, no matter what you put it with. Spending a tad more for anything else is worth it- save your money and liver!
Jeannette P.
Redondo Beach
This is my favorite dink to use when I am doing special drinks. I used it when I was doing gummy bears infuse with vodka and the orange flavor just added an extra kick to it. I have also use it this summer to do ice pops. It was the same result. The price is affordable and you can find this vodka almost anywhere!
Samantha s.
Fresno, CA
This Smirnoff citrus vodka is amazing! I just Recently started experimenting with it and came up with some really great drinks! Great full flavor, goes down smooth and has you feeling great in no time!

Mix this a Lil orange juice, real coconut puree, and a splash of cranberry juice! One great cocktail!
Caitlin S.
Marshall
I love Smirnoff! They make a lot of different flavored vodkas at a good price range. I personally like the Orange Flavored Vodka the best, but the others are good too! These are great to make mixed drinks with and provide a variety of flavors. I highly recommend this vodka.
Jenna D.
Smirnoff is my go to vodka brand. It's very affordable and tastes good. I love the orange flavor in an Orange Crush. It's a common flavor and can be found at a variety of liquor stores. I like it much better than competing brands. I will continue to buy this product.