Smirnoff Orange Flavored Vodka  uploaded by Yoselin R.

BY SMIRNOFF #100 in Vodka

Smirnoff, the number one selling premium vodka in the world, described by The New York Times as “clean and ultra smooth, with pleasing texture. . .the hands-down favorite. Smirnoff’s award-winning taste is triple distilled, filtered 10 times, with 57 quality checks. see more...

Jeannette P.
Jeannette P.
Redondo Beach
This is my favorite dink to use when I am doing special drinks. I used it when I was doing gummy bears infuse with vodka and the orange flavor just added an extra kick to it. I have also use it this summer to do ice pops. It was the same result. The price is affordable and you can find this vodka almost anywhere!
Samantha s.
Samantha s.
Fresno, CA
This Smirnoff citrus vodka is amazing! I just Recently started experimenting with it and came up with some really great drinks! Great full flavor, goes down smooth and has you feeling great in no time!

Mix this a Lil orange juice, real coconut puree, and a splash of cranberry juice! One great cocktail!
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Smirnoff is my go to vodka brand. It's very affordable and tastes good. I love the orange flavor in an Orange Crush. It's a common flavor and can be found at a variety of liquor stores. I like it much better than competing brands. I will continue to buy this product.
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Marshall
I love Smirnoff! They make a lot of different flavored vodkas at a good price range. I personally like the Orange Flavored Vodka the best, but the others are good too! These are great to make mixed drinks with and provide a variety of flavors. I highly recommend this vodka.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Charlotte, NC
I love a flavored vodka and for the price point and quality this Smirnoff Orange Flavored Vodka cannot be beat! I love added in soda water with a slice of orange or some orange cream soda for a deeper flavor. This is a great summer flavor and will elevate any party!
Kathy R.
Kathy R.
Middleburg, PA
I love the subtle orange flavor that is infused into this vodka. I use it to make an orange creamsickle drink and it is great. I got it at ,my local liquor store. It made my drinks better than just plain vodka. I would definmitely recommend this to others.
Karen O.
Karen O.
Love the taste of this product I either mix it with flavored water or by itself. The taste is not too strong and the price is good for the size bottle. I usually but this at Kroger or the corner store. I am completely satisfied with this and buy it all the time.
Rhonda W.
Rhonda W.
Ft. Bragg
The Smirnoff orange is my absolute favorite vodka!  It does not compare to anything else I brought this from a local liquor store near my house for a get together for some friends. It was my first time trying it but I would but it again no questions asked!
Debrah C.
Debrah C.
Austin
This is a greater mixer alcohol. I love to mix it with Sunny D and a sprite. It was extremely delicious. I would by this brand again I personally find it better than the others. I bought it at Twin Liquors. Overall very very stafisfed with my purchase.
Yolanda C.
Yolanda C.
Modesto, CA
this only makes it to my house because how cheap it is. but it has okay flavors and they are not the worst ever. Crazy affordable , you can literally buy so many. Takes a bit more to get you drunk if thats what your looking for better buy two bottles