Smirnoff No. 21 Vodka  uploaded by Bobbi M.Smirnoff No. 21 Vodka  uploaded by Lauren S.Smirnoff No. 21 Vodka  uploaded by Katie M.

BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff, the number one selling premium vodka in the world, described by The New York Times as “clean and ultra smooth, with pleasing texture. . .the hands-down favorite. Smirnoff’s award-winning taste is triple distilled, filtered 10 times, with 57 quality checks. see more...

Caitlin M.
Smirnoff makes a decent, reasonably priced vodka. I prefer other brands over Smirnoff but will typically purchase Smirnoff if I'm looking to save money or buy for a larger gathering. I think the flavored vodkas are better tasting than the original.
Danielle D.
Omaha, NE
My husband and I love using this in our Moscow mules! We have bought one bottle so far, it can be expensive so we normally wait for a deal. But to me it is better than absolute. I recommend this for mix drinks!
Hannah G.
Manassas, VA
Best. Vodka. Ever. Chills nicely. Mixes well. Doesn’t burn your throat al all. Goes down smooth. Is great for drinking games and parties. Makes great Jungle Juice. I always keep this on hand. Best ever vodka
Paige J.
Portland
Let's not lie here Smirnoff is the go to alcohol for those party nights when you don't want to break the bank. It is always a solid spirit to grab but it is definitely not top shelf. This alcohol is always great as a mixer but I would not recommend straight shots as the next day you will be regretting it. Whenever you want a good cheap night this is the alcohol to go to.
Ashley J.
Big Stone Gap, VA
This stuff is gross. It’s like drinking cheap drinks from other high school days. I thought it would originally be better than it is and I was disappointed. Would not recommend this to anyone.
Samantha D.
Florham Park, NJ
This is the best priced for what it is vodka on the market. It goes well with many mixers and as a shot. The price point is perfect for someone who doesn’t want to spend a lot.
Donna W.
Columbia
Great for mixing. Smooth and versatile. Highly recommend!!! Good mid shelf vodka and very affordable. A little harsh to shoot straight but still a great product.
Vicky C.
Suffolk, VA
Smirnoff is a fairly cheap brand of vodka, and it shows. I tend to stay away from smirnoff unless I'm really going for cheap because it has a very strong taste and burns the throat. I'd prefer to spend a few dollars more to get Absolut and have a better mixed drink.
Robert M.
Sminoff is smooth and affordable.  It is great for mixing with most cocktails that call for gin or vodka.  My personal favorites are with tonic, soda water and lime, bloody mary mix, or most any fruit juice.  Overall I would recommend this product.
Diana M.
Albion, MI
A great clean vodka. It is not a vodka that over powers whatever it is mixed in with. My choice of vodka for the simplicity. Other vodkas in my opinion are to harsh in flavor, you need something that is smooth and to the point and this is what it is.