BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff, the number one selling premium vodka in the world, described by The New York Times as “clean and ultra smooth, with pleasing texture. . .the hands-down favorite. Smirnoff’s award-winning taste is triple distilled, filtered 10 times, with 57 quality checks. see more...

• What’s your favourite vodka cocktail to drink during summ...2 Answers
Sarah J.
Purchased at: Target
You can't go wrong with Smirnoff vodka! This vodka literally goes with anything! Mix with an soft drink for a delicious tasting beverage, or in a slush puppies for a refreshing drink on a hot summers day! Or even for an adults party, Smirnoff vodka is amazing when mixed with jelly to create an adult themed desert. If you just want to simply enjoy the delicious taste of Smirnoff, you can't beat Smirnoff vodka on the rocks, as they say, with a few ice cubes.
Roxy P.
Mexico, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
You can't go wrong with the original Smirnoff. Another mixed drink recipe I copy off of the Knock out Punch recipe from Buffalo Wild Wings. GIRLS you need to try this it's the perfect mixed drink and you can barely taste the alcohol. For vodka I use Smirnoff OR Tito's. Instead of the juice mix it requires, I use Minute Maid Fruit Punch which you can get in the breakfast aisle at Walmart. Let me know what you all think:) PERFECT fruity drink
Minute Maid® Premium Fruit Punch
Disaronno Originale Liqueur
Tito's Handmade Vodka
7-UP Ten Lemon Lime Soda
Southern Comfort Bourbon Whiskey
Mr & Mrs T Sweet And Sour Mix, 33.8 oz (Pack of 6)
Verushka Y.
Allentown
Absolutely love this on the rocks with or without some Baileys Original Irish Cream to make it taste like some White Russian or even some ice cream and some Hershey's Chocolate Syrup for a mudslide effect and topping off with a little or a lot of Reddi Wip Dairy Whipped Topping Original!
Raven D.
If you’re into plain simple vodka I would definitely say go for this one. It’s a reasonable price for the size. It’s great for mixers and it doesn’t taste completely horrible (even though it is vodka) I would recommend this if you’re having a small get together and you’re balling on a budget.
Samantha M.
San Diego, CA
This is by far my favorite vodka in the market! I love that you can pair it cranberry, soda, in elaborate cocktails or neat. If I'm going out and drinking vodka this is definitely what I ask for all the time. Cosmos don't the same if they're not make with Smirnoff. Love it!
Kaley S.
Warrenton
Good vodka if you’re looking for something affordable and for a simple taste! Goes great with all mixers and especially for the great value. Love the flavor and i would recommend this to anyone looking for a cheap vodka alternative to those hat are more expensive!
Emily T.
Good for mixing but not as good for shots. I used this with frozen drink mixes and it worked well. The packaging is classy and easy to recognize in the store. I'd definitely buy this vodka again and would try some of the other flavors if I ever wanted to.
Alyssa B.
Boiling Springs
Purchased at: Walmart
This product I usually always usually have in my house. For a vodka that is affordable it has a smooth taste. When it comes to a not as expensive brand vodka I would choose Smirnoff, still tastes amazing in my mixed drinks like my favorite cranberry and vodka
Evelle F.
Temecula, CA
Smirnoff vodka has a very unique taste that lets you know from one sip that you are drinking Smirnoff. It’s great to mix with other drinks/juIces. Works perfect for many different kinds of taste buds. I would recommend this product to friends and family.
Sarah C.
This vodka is perfect for mixed drinks! I always like to have this one around the house for screwdrivers. The bottle is great I have never had any issues with leaks. It exceeded my expectations. Great staple to have in a bar cart and I would 100% buy again.
Skully S.
Winnipeg, MB
What’s your favourite vodka cocktail to drink during summertime? Smirnoff No. 21 Vodka