SMIRNOFF® Mango Vodka uploaded by Estefany B.

BY SMIRNOFF

SMIRNOFF® Mango has a fruity, not overpowering smell that will entice you to get mixing! Once sipped the mango flavor is subtle without losing its pedigree.

Sara F.
Jacksonville
Although others would probably enjoy this liquor. I was not a fan of the mango flavor. It’s a decent price, so I wasn’t uncomfortable giving it a shot. I wouldn’t purchase this one again unless I had some recommended drinks to make using it.
Tiffani Y.
Des Moines, IA
This is only good once you are already trashed, it burns like hell all the way down with a aftertastes that bites but it was always around on my best nights. I prefer the Amsterdam mango compared to this one, but both get the job done!
Lasheria M.
Chicago
Smirnoff is a great band and it taste well just the way it is on ice or in a mixed drink. I have tasted smoother brands but they do have a wide range of flavors.  I can't say that I was disappointed  but the mango in a mixed drink was tasty. I would recommend it as a mixed component.
Kimberly D.
Smirnoff Flavored Vodka I have yet to taste a flavor that I have not liked from them they mix well with all fruit juices and teas. I have never gotten hangovers from them and that is super important
Channan N.
Baltimore, MD
This is good if you’re just starting out with drinking. It’s definitely strong and the mango taste doesn’t really help. I would say this is better than Burnett’s but only because they’re both pretty cheap options. I will probably never buy it again but it’s food for those college nights!
Sorayda B.
Lawrenceville
Unique taste of mango. Why go for average vodka when you can get mango vodka. Went way over my expectations for this product. Honestly it is Affordable, tasty, great flavor, nice packaging. You can't go wrong with Mango Vodka once you run out you will want to buy more
Bethany H.
I love this stuff! It’s perfect for making a good, fruity mixed drink. It’s not too expensive either! I would recommend for someone who doesn’t need anything fancy and is on a budget.
Kilian N.
Brandon
She and peach can come hang out at my house because I will drink them until there is none left. I will fight you over these drinks. Love you Smirnoff Mango, we can party any day <3
Kathleen M.
West Orange
Mango is my new favorite fruit. I have put dried fruit pieces in my drink over ice  it is affordable and inenjoy drinking it any time of the year. I do not believe the other brands of vodka have mango. It is good quality at an affordable price   I am very satisfied with the brand
Madeline T.
Tasted delicious alone and chilled or with seltzer. It’s very refreshing in the summer. Met all my expectations. I wanted it to taste like a delicious mango and it did. I would definitely buy this flavor and others again!