Smirnoff Mango Passionfruit Sorbet Light Vodka uploaded by Samantha M.Smirnoff Mango Passionfruit Sorbet Light Vodka uploaded by Mercedes L.

BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff 750ml mango passionfruit sorbet light vodka

Smirnoff Mango Passionfruit Sorbet Light Vodka
  • "really good my mother buys these all the time she has been buying them since i was little good memories lol." in 1 review
  • "I like this with vanilla ice cream and a touch of soda water." in 1 review
  • "I like Smirnoff Vodka, It tastes good and the price is nice, And this is a great flavor to make a mixed drink with." in 1 review
  • "However mixed drinks with this you cant go wrong with!" in 1 review
Katharine A.
Strasburg, PA
I really enjoyed this vodka as a mixer. Not my typical purchase, but the bottle looked pretty and the price was right. This vodka is very affordable, but it doesn't taste cheap. The mango flavor was very detectable. Would purchase again!
Caitlin D.
Mishawaka , IN
Love to mix this with flavored sparkling water and sometimes lemonade with them for a more calorie friendly drink. I’ve purchased numerous times and will continue to purchase. I would totally recommend to a friend.
Lindsay K.
I prefer the green apple Smirnoff flavor to this one. The flavor was a bit off and not what I was expecting. Though I do not like sugary drinks so this may be better for people who enjoy those sugary cocktails.
Samantha M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
So, I have had the mango and it's good but they didn't have my fave able to review to I'm just going to post anyway! If you haven't had it go and get yourself a bottle of pineapple coconut sorbet light. Throw it on ice and your good to go. Without any guilt after you drink it!
Felicia K.
Concrete , WA
Mango passion fruit vodka taste great in a tropical smoothie or with coconut and kiwi. It has an easy way of getting you buzzed fast because it's so good you might just keep drinking it.
Amy S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love using Smirnoff's sorbet light vodkas to make summer slushes with Sprite Zero and frozen fruit.  It's light, refreshing, and doesn't make me feel guilty for enjoying more that one (in terms of calories).  The mango passionfruit is my favorite flavor, but they're all delicious.
Brittany K.
Anderson, IN
Smirnoff's 'Light' flavored vodkas all have great flavor, you could sip them alone. You do have to sip more than you would if you had regular vodka, as the alcoholic content is lower. If I'm going to cut calories, I'd prefer it not come off of the alcohol content.
Dev O.
Wall Township, NJ
Delicious. These sorbet flavored are light and sweet. I suggest something with a basic flavor like sprite so the flavoring of the vodka can shine through. A little sweet but again it works if you don't match it with an overly sugary juice or mix
Tiffany M.
Smirnoff vodka is typically not my favorite vodka. However, the sorbet light mango passion fruit flavor is soooo good! Maybe too good. I don’t like you can only get it in a 750 ml bottle and that it is a little hard to find.
Megan G.
Middle River, MD
Delicious! Does not have an artificial taste and very easy to drink. Particularly delicious mixed in a citrus lemon lime soda. A great way to start a night out with the girls!! And it doesn’t add to your waistline!
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Stephers Y.
Grants Pass, OR
Is this flavor tolerable without a mixer?
Katie R.
Wood Dale, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What does the light mean? Less calories?
Lois S.
Has anyone noticed an unpleasant aftertaste while drinking this, or is it just me?
Stephanie C.