BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff, the number one selling premium vodka in the world, described by The New York Times as “clean and ultra smooth, with pleasing texture. . .the hands-down favorite. Smirnoff’s award-winning taste is triple distilled, filtered 10 times, with 57 quality checks. see more...

Kristin G.
Woodinville, WA
The flavors are sweet, but mix pretty well.very affordable if you’re on a budget. I used to mix the lime flavor with cranberry juice and sprite, for an easy mixed drink. Wouldn’t buy the flavors now, as all flavored vodka is no longer my thing!
Jamie H.
Moncks Corner
As someone who is a huge fan or cosmopolitans, vodka cranberries, and Moscow mikes - this vodka works overtime. I love that it already has the lime flavor to kick up the flavor a notch. Goes amazing in many drinks.
Lada C.
Forest Hills, NY
I love this flavor it tastes so good and smells even better. Great for shots and mixed drinks. I prefer the flavored vodka it goes down easier and the bar where i go usually has the lime one, it’s my favorite
Madison P.
Bloomington, IN
A solid choice for chasers or for carrying around during a night in with your friends. I’m amazed my friends and I don’t have a brand deal with Smirnoff Flavored Vodka yet because we buy in bulk.
Bri V.
Monticello, KY
Cool and refreshing! This flavor is one of my favorites. It's versatile enough that it can be mixed with about anything, yet delicious enough that you won't want to!
Jessica G.
Perfect with #lemonade! It tastes like #mountaindew and you cannot taste the alcohol! It’s reasonably priced for the amount you get. I think the flavoring is better than any other #lime flavored alcohol. It’s fantastic, I would definitely bring it to more parties!
Lindsey C.
Cleveland, TN
I love the taste of this lime vodka. I like to mix it with my Diet Coke. It gives the flavor of a Diet Coke with lime, but you get that extra buzz. This vodka gives me a little burn in my throat when drinking it plain, but it still has a great flavor.
Joni G.
Spencer, IN
I usually drink vodka of some kind, and I've found Smirnoff to be one of my go to's. Lime is one that tastes great and can be used with about anything or by itself. I can usually find Smirnoff Lime anywhere alcohol is sold because it's pretty popular.
Ashley S.
Bealeton , VA
It was very good. And goes well with any fruity flavors.  I would definitely get it again for any mixed beverages I decide to make.  It is very affordable. Not pricey at all. Very delicious. I would definitely buy this product again for my next beverage.
Holli J.
Vestavia, AL
Mixed with coconut LaCroix & pineapple rum makes the most delicious, potentially low calorie mixed drink! Relatively inexpensive compared to other brands, but definitely still delicious. Would definitely recommend to others in the combo I had!