BY SMIRNOFF

The authentic flavor experience of homemade caramel complete with a hint of salt for a true flavor experience

• What mixed drinks is good to make with this flavor of Smi...3 Answers
  • Where I can find it? 1 Answers
  • Does this have a fake sweet taste to it or is it like a t...1 Answers
SMIRNOFF® Kissed Caramel® Vodka
  • "This is great with apple cider and a splash of ginger ale for the best sangria just ass seasonal fruit!" in 10 reviews
RuthAnne S.
Manistee, MI
I think this is pretty good vodka. I received it as a gift from my grandma for my 21st birthday. She told me that she loves to drink it on the rocks. I ended up putting it in hot chocolate over the winter time. It was great for that, it made the hot chocolate taste more smooth and richer, it also warms you up a bit quicker than regular hot chocolate. I enjoyed the flavor and feel of this vodka. I don't think I would purchase this for myself, but it was quite enjoyable while it lasted.
Carrie W.
I went to a Halloween party last year and there were a bunch of Jell-O shots. I’m all about Jell-O shots so I was right by that table all night! I tried a green one and it tasted just like those Carmel apple lollipops that have a green apple canter and the Carmel around it. I asked the girl who made them and she said she just used green apple jello and Carmel vodka. I was amazed! I need to make these!! Highly recommend the combo
Shyann E.
Indianapolis
I can not make it through this bottle. It's not that I hate the flavor, the Carmel is great in the White Russian I made but the flavor isn't very versatile and limits me to certain drinks. It's great to have on hand when I get in the mood for anything with  Kahlúa Original Coffee Liqueur because Carmel coffee is great but I like a variety throughout a night so this has taken me longer to get through than others.
maxine s.
Garnerville, NY
I recently used this for a Carmel apple sangria. The drink wasn’t for me but it was just too sweet. Everyone else at the part really liked it. I need to find the right mixer to go with it. I would buy again! If you like a sweet twist with your cocktail. I would go with this!
Aimee H.
I LOVE MIXING THIS WITH APPLE CIDER IN THE FALL AND WINTER, throw some apples in there, along with Pinot Grigio and you will have the most amazing fall sangria...not to mention this and apple jello!!!??? Can you say worlds most delicious Jell-O shots?
Saran J.
Williamsburg , VA
This Carmel vodka is so delicious! I use it in a Carmel Apple sangria! It’s not over priced at all and the drink was the hit of the party! I would definitely recommend this for a mixer. It’s also great if you just like something tasty on the rocks.
Meaghan B.
Great decent priced vodka for parties and mixed drinks. Everyone is always fine with a nice cosmo, lemondrop or martini. I like extra dirty martinis with pickle or olive juice. I use this vodka every fall with apple cider for a yummy cocktail drink.
Michelle R.
Greendale
This is the only flavor I drink from this brand. Alone it has a smooth creamy flavor. It’s great to mix with fresh apple cider... even better warm and with a little cinnamon if you’d like. Decent price point. It’s my fall and winter go to vodka
Samantha K.
Clermont
This has a wonderful flavor. Tastes like candy! I use this in two of my favorites: hot chocolate, and caramel apple sangria. It’s a prefect addition! Price was very decent. Easy to find at several different stores. I will buy again for sure!
Morgan K.
Clarksville , TN
This is amazing in coffee! Like a caramel macchiato with a kick. The flavor is not overpowered by alcohol taste which is important to me. I have already gotten a few bottles and a little goes a long way so it can last a while!
Angel S.
Indianapolis, IN
What is best to mix this with?
Sabrina P.
Candler, NC
Any good recipes?
Diana R.
Hesperia, CA
Do they have other flavors as well?
Kaitlyn S.
LAKELAND, FL
What mixed drinks is good to make with this flavor of Smirnoff?
Sophia T.
What do you suggest i mix this with?