SMIRNOFF® Ice™ Wild Grape uploaded by LaShawndra L.SMIRNOFF® Ice™ Wild Grape uploaded by Chrystie D.SMIRNOFF® Ice™ Wild Grape uploaded by Alina D.

BY SMIRNOFF

• Is this grape flavor really taste like grape?2 Answers
  • Do you enjoy this flavor??3 Answers
  • Does this  SMIRNOFF® Ice™ Wild Grape taste like grape juice?4 Answers
jennifer b.
Waterbury, CT
So this is my absolute favorite flavor of the smirnoff brand. Grape is my go to for when I am wanting an alcoholic beverage. Love the color of the packing. I always buy this for family gatherings or for when I just wanna have a mommy moment. Wish they would come in bigger packs
April A.
This one brought out the alcohol flavor a little bit too much for my liking. However the taste in flavor was smooth. I'd recommend this to any of my friends and family who like stronger - but not too strong alcohol tastes.
 The Flavor is one of my favorites though :)
Tashia E.
Bristol, TN
Smirnoff, eww. I always think of stomach cramps and bloating when hearing the word. It’s a pricey little beverage but beats drinking beer. I guess with my older age I just prefer mixed drinks or straight beverages, I can’t handle all the sugar in these. The taste is ok. Nothing special going on here.!
Rebecca K.
Very very sweet. To the point where it really hurt my teeth but if you're looking. For a cheap way to get drunk this is your answer. Still tastes pretty good but I don't think I would want to drink all 6 at once. Your teeth might fall out.
Nakisha M.
Knoxville, TN
Great great great for parties.... This drink will make you last an not make you sit after a few drinks. You can drink them an it's like a mixed drink. This is my go to for parties an a must.
Tatjana M.
Clarksville , TN
I️ Love Smirnoff Ice. Especially the wild grape flavor! Whenever I’m in a relaxing mood and do not want to drink beer and crave a girly drink I️ buy this. The wild grape tastes like a nice welches grape juice which is refreshing
Ce D.
Thomasville
I’m a wine cooler gal. I am not big into beer or heavy liquor. I love these. They have just enough flavoring and they aren’t the overpowering liquor flavor some drinks have. Well priced. I love buy these for cookouts or social events. Especially over beer!
Paige L.
Oswego,NY
I have drank these since for a while now, they taste like grape soda to me! They are so good if your just looking to have a couple small drinks with friends. I have recently leaned away from these, and started drinking regular mikes hard lemonade!
Joanne R.
West Lawn, PA
I like this drink a lot. Its sweet and fizzy with a great flavor. I can get it at the local grocery store or beer mart. I like to buy this when i am relaxing and having a good time with friends. I would buy this again and suggest it to others
Kayla F.
Clinton, ME
Delicious! I’m not one for much alcohol, but these are easy to throw back. They can be found most everywhere. It tastes good and gets the job done. I’m a repeat buyer, for sure. Good for people who don’t like the taste of alcohol.
Bukky L.
Is the wild grape even a good favor to try?
Erin C.
I've had a couple flavored like apple and raspberry, how do these compare?
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Is this even sold anymore?
Jenna B.
Bradenton, FL
Does anyone.else think.it's a.little pricey
Yuliet G.
Haven't had this flavor yet, any good?