SMIRNOFF Ice™ Red, White & Berry

SMIRNOFF Ice Red, White & Berry

A Limited Edition Blend Of Cherry, Citrus, And Blue Raspberry Flavors To Enjoy With Friends At All Your Americana Summer Parties. Enjoy Chilled! Premium Malt Beverage. Natural Flavors

Qué tal sabe esta bebida ? Es fuerte o ligera?
SMIRNOFF Ice™ Red, White & Berry ? Well we all know that the 4th of July is right around the corner and I'm already kicking it all with this limit edition red white and Barry Smirnoff Ice and I can I say this is so delicious Daphne a different step for smirnoff it's a unique taste very Vibrant not to overly sweet it almost haste like a rocket popsicle just with a twist has anyone else tried this out because I think I'm in love
Start your review of SMIRNOFF Ice™ Red, White & Berry!
How would you rate this product?
Stephanie B.
Kermit, WV
SMIRNOFF Ice™ Red, White & Berry uploaded by Stephanie B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
These have become my favorite flavor.. most hurt my stomach for some reason but these I don’t have a problem with drinking at all. The flavor is great and perfect for summertime. If you haven’t tried them I suggest you do.
jolena H.
SMIRNOFF Ice™ Red, White & Berry uploaded by jolena H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love these!! I was pretty excited to try it and it definitely is best ice old on a hot summers day, I just wish they made them bigger haha .. they taste like a liquid bomb pop and that makes my inner child happy. Would recommend this to others who likes fruity type malt beverages
Stacey T.
Allen, TX
SMIRNOFF Ice™ Red, White & Berry uploaded by Stacey T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Im actually drinking the seltzer version this Fourth of July! Tasty snd I love that it’s 0 sugar! This is limited edition but worth trying if you can find it!
Laura C.
SMIRNOFF Ice™ Red, White & Berry uploaded by Laura C.
This tastes pretty good. I was actually surprised because I do Not like berry of any kind. Smooth flavor too
Jessica Skittles L.
Hoisington, KS
Purchased at: Walmart
[product:smirnoff-ice-red-white-&-berry] is my absolute favorite wine cooler it just tastes so good and it sucks Thats they’re limited edition because I would drink them year round honestly if you are a fan of wine coolers give this a try you won’t be upset
Meghan R.
Fulton, NY
SMIRNOFF Ice™ Red, White & Berry uploaded by Meghan R.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my absolute favorite holiday drink. They are only out for memorial day and the 4th of July which is a bummer because they are so good! They have a sweet yet tart taste that is perfect for those warm days. I would highly recommend these to everyone who likes a sweeter alcohol.
Jessica T.
Hamilton, OH
SMIRNOFF Ice™ Red, White & Berry uploaded by Jessica T.
Purchased at: Kroger
I prefer these in a can but either way this is my favorite drink! Refreshing and light but also gets the job done after a few lol. I just wish they were year round instead of seasonal!
Halee A.
Omaha, NE
SMIRNOFF Ice™ Red, White & Berry uploaded by Halee A.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great alcohol choice for the holidays or any day honestly. I don’t love a strong alcohol flavor so these are a great option
Joe Tara L.
Seymour, IN
SMIRNOFF Ice™ Red, White & Berry uploaded by Joe Tara L.
I love this product absolutely Worth your money and affordable. Nice package and definitely buy again and recommend to family and friends. Not much to improve on this product. It has a great taste as well.
Donna M.
Louisa, KY
SMIRNOFF Ice™ Red, White & Berry uploaded by Donna M.
SMIRNOFF Ice™ Red, White & Berry uploaded by Donna M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the taste of this. Taste like sweet berries in your mouth. No nasty after taste. Great to drink on a hot summer day. Load the cooler up and go tanning on the boat! Definitely doesn’t disappoint!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lena F.