BY SMIRNOFF

Jaime Y.
Gilroy, California
This by far one of my favorite flavors of this range. If you're looking for a sweet drink this is it. I love the way this tastes!
Dallas M.
Phoenix
This product was amazing when I was younger. I recently got some at the grocery store and remembered why I don't drink Smirnoff Ice drinks anymore. They are packed full of sugar and they give me the worst hangover in the morning. I will not be purchasing these anymore.
Tammy P.
Barry, ON
Love this! Great raspberry flavor, refreshing and light! I love to just relax with one of these in my hands
Kimberly T.
I bought one of the boxes with different flavors in it and I fell in love with all of that particular variety!! It’s my go to for any occasion and perfect for me.
Heather L.
Washington
Smirnoff ice has always been my drink of choice. I love raspberry and this flavor is just absolutely amazing.
Vanessa C.
Kings Point, NL
Love this drink, great taste. Packaging is appealing. Affordable price, will buy again!
Rachelle R.
Kansas City, Missouri
I used to drink these all the time when I was younger I love the taste and I love the packaging and it is really good #happyhourbadge
Hope G.
ohio
My favorite alcoholic beverage to drink. Completely affordable and delicious too! Great value!
Jacmarielis D.
One of my top favorite Smirnoff flavors! 😍😍 I recommend anyone that likes raspberries to try this flavor, not too sweet just perfect. I prefer mine really cold out the freezer. Yes I’d buy it again 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Kaitlyn J.
Brantford , OH
Goes down smooth and has a good flavour. It’s sweet but not too sweet and mixes well with sprite
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who also loves this flavor ?
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Jacqueline R.
Is it good? and Why?
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this drink taste a lot like rasberry or can you taste mostly alcohol?
Tanisha O.