BY SMIRNOFF #6 in Cocktail Mixes

• How strong is the alcoholic taste in this??3 Answers
  • I have a strong urge to try this asap! Worth the money?2 Answers
Steph C.
Easton, PA
This is a great chill drink with having a good dinner. you can buy it in 6 packs and more and the prices are still reasonable. With the caps being twisted its easy to open and enjoy. Other brands or bottles you have to pop open with a bottle opener and like me I don't have one so its hard to open.
Selina d.
Blainville, QC
OMG..... This is my favorite alcoholic beverage. The raspberry flavored is so easy to drink, it's a little scary because you have to make sure not to drink to much ( wink,wink) it's incredibly smooth that it goes down so easy. This will always be a definite favorite of my girls and I.
eleni m.
To me this is as close as paradise gets.I love the tast of raspberries on my tong.I am a huge fan of smirnoff and it is affordable so i can get my fix on my holidayss.It tastes great and is really easy to drink.Thats the problem its like drinking juice so i recommend this a lot
Nicole H.
Dartmouth, NS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Coolers are a sign of summer! and the raspberry flavours are not nearly as sweet as some of the others which makes it much more enjoyable for me. Next summer I'll be all over these again.
Jahara C.
Yacolt , Washington
Raspberry flavored alcohol is my favorite. This is one of my favorite alcoholic drinks. It's the perfect raspberry taste. The alcohol is not overpowering. It tastes more like raspberry then alcohol. So tasty!
Annie Y.
Vaughan, ON
This isn't the best flavor of Smirnoff Ice, but it's still good. Smirnoff Ice is much, much better than any beer I have ever tasted. I love fruity drinks and this is a convenient choice - no mixing needed :)
Melissa B.
Orillia, ON
Smirnoff Ice Original was always my go to drink but then I tried the Raspberry flavoured one and I have not gone back to the original. It's so tasty, not over powering in the flavour of the raspberry. I like that it doesn't taste chemically like other flavoured vodkas do. It's very yummy.
Ashley H.
Laporte, IN
Now I'm not the biggest fan of raspberries but for kicks in giggles I will sometimes grab this one and it is good but like I said I'm not a fan of raspberries but you like raspberries then you'll love this drink.
Cindy V.
Toronto
This is amazingly good. I totally in love with it. Great taste and smell at the same time. And the price is just right for it. Highly recommend if you are looking some drink for girls
Julia M.
London, London
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Drank these in my younger years, cant even smell them now...lol...typical sweet alcoholic beverage....typically drank by underage kids, or adults who prefer sweet tasting drinks
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who also loves this flavor ?
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Jacqueline R.
Is it good? and Why?
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this drink taste a lot like rasberry or can you taste mostly alcohol?
Tanisha O.