BY SMIRNOFF #6 in Cocktail Mixes

• How strong is the alcoholic taste in this??3 Answers
  • I have a strong urge to try this asap! Worth the money?2 Answers
Ashley K.
Kingston
This has the best taste! I have tried a few other brands and this one by far is the best for flavour. It also is the best cost. Love it! Great for mixed drinks in the summer to. Would recommend to everyone.
Amanda L.
Vancouver, BC
Best thing for mixing with sprite or 7up. This is easy to go down and sweet like a cocktail but is not very expensive. I like the prolonged effect it has on me as well. I will always buy some of this and pair it with pop.
Alexa T.
Toronto, ON
Very tasty
Reminds me of a raspberry lemonade
Affordable, one of the cheaper brands of vodka
I am a repeat consumer
Great thirst quenchers
Very delicious, not too sweet/sour
Love the carbonation
Very satisfied!
Katlyn R.
Regina, Saskatchewan
Drank a litre of this after a final in April. Cost me $10 at the local liquor store. Taste was great and pleasant. Was my first time trying it and was very happy with my choice of drink. Will definitely buy again
kelly r.
this is my favourite drink i love to drink and this is very delicious it is smooth and sweet but doesn't taste much like vodka but u do feel it after which is a good thing i 100% recommend to everyone you should drink this
Delicious. I like ice and some orange juice mixed in with it. They're easy to take with you to parties or barbecues and they're great for summer! In comparison to other generic vodka brands I prefer Smirnoff. It's mostly economical and always a repeat purchase!
Leslie B.
Knoxville, TN
I aint going to lie, this is my favorite alcohol drink, INLOVE IT, delicious it taste awesomeeee. !! At the supermarket, repeated customer all the time! Looveeeee this product
Melissa H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Smooth flowing drink with minimal alcohol taste. The flavouring was very delightful and didn't not give a synthetic after taste. Over all I would definitely recommend this drink.
Melyssa N.
Surrey, BC
These give me flashbacks of high school and hangovers. These coolers are super easy to drink but very very sweet - expect a sugar hangover on top of the regular one.
Diana G.
Surrey, BC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
It literally tastes like candy, which means you're not going to put it down. Great raspberry dessert type flavour, sharp and fizzy. Its a pretty reasonable price too which is good. I just wish it was vodka based in both Canada and the US, but the US isn't allowed to sell the vodka recipe one so its a malt bev in the US.
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who also loves this flavor ?
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Jacqueline R.
Is it good? and Why?
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this drink taste a lot like rasberry or can you taste mostly alcohol?
Tanisha O.